Anybody Ever Received One Of These?

A lot of folk poach and never get pulled..... Others however are either just unlucky, but mostly thick..... They do stupid stuff, act like a fool and then moan when they're caught. It's part of the game if you choose to play it! As for folk thinking stuff like lamping from a footpath is legal etc..... C'mon ..... How dumb are you?

caught running the dog red handed on game is pouching caught walking the land is trespass caught walking public footpaths is ... my right to be there . obviously caught pouching anywhere you are in s%%t so try not to get caught boys

its your right to be there but if your walking the footpath in the dead of night with a lamp i think you will find they can do you with going equipt

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whats the story if theres a field full sheep

A lot of folk poach and never get pulled..... Others however are either just unlucky, but mostly thick..... They do stupid stuff, act like a fool and then moan when they're caught. It's part of the ga

put on a welsh accent

They could try to do you with whatever they fancied... arrest you knowing theyre being a fooking pain in the arse and making life that little bit more difficult....

Why not just keep everything quiet... go and do your thing...in and out...... respect the land...dont give anybody any cause to knock you...

And keep...

shhhh2_zps22977979.jpg

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

sunday morning i went to look at at some of my permission, just a recce with the dogs. this used to be prime rabbit country, until the wet summer 2012 and the bad winter, so i left it alone last year hoping for the numbers to build up. there is an old woman owns it, lived there all her life, very private and it took me 18 months of popping in for a cuppa, helping her with odd jobs etc before she would let me ferret the place, and another year before i could take the dogs on.

well, sunday morning i find a gate broken off its hinges (which i fixed for her) tyre marks across all the fields, two dead water deer, torn up by dogs not even humanely finished off, and not a sign of a rabbit. to say i was angry is an understatement. people like that give us all a bad name and i was close to losing some very hard-earned permission. if you really can't get permission then be discreet just nip on for a couple of runs then nip off again, or don't get a running dog if you haven't got the work for it!

A lot of folk poach and never get pulled..... Others however are either just unlucky, but mostly thick..... They do stupid stuff, act like a fool and then moan when they're caught. It's part of the game if you choose to play it! As for folk thinking stuff like lamping from a footpath is legal etc..... C'mon ..... How dumb are you?

caught running the dog red handed on game is pouching caught walking the land is trespass caught walking public footpaths is ... my right to be there . obviously caught pouching anywhere you are in s%%t so try not to get caught boys

its your right to be there but if your walking the footpath in the dead of night with a lamp i think you will find they can do you with going equipt

so we could get dun for having a lamp in a motor with a dog . walking the roads with a dog and lamp. walking owning a lurcher next wtf don't take no sh%t off them but don't give it ever you will find more then likely you are let on your way with a talking to saying if you are CAUGHT RUNNING GAME you are coming in :yes:

so we could get dun for having a lamp in a motor with a dog . walking the roads with a dog and lamp. walking owning a lurcher next wtf don't take no sh%t off them but don't give it ever you will find more then likely you are let on your way with a talking to saying if you are CAUGHT RUNNING GAME you are coming in :yes:

Back in the day I was 99% poaching, have been caught and done more than once :cray:

Now I'm 99% permission and if someone poached "my ground" I wouldn't be happy

but I would be a hypocrite if I came on here slagging them off (unless they were driving fields,

smashing gates, leaving dead game etc).

The powers that be will try every trick in the book to feck you over, going equipped, trespassing, etc etc.

Don't make it easy for them FFS.

Cheers, D.

Back in the day I was 99% poaching, have been caught and done more than once :cray:

Now I'm 99% permission and if someone poached "my ground" I wouldn't be happy

but I would be a hypocrite if I came on here slagging them off (unless they were driving fields,

smashing gates, leaving dead game etc).

The powers that be will try every trick in the book to feck you over, going equipped, trespassing, etc etc.

Don't make it easy for them FFS.

Cheers, D.

yea I agree with you I make use of every think the dog gets nothing goes to waste . as for smashing gates wrecking land letting every one know you was there is not the way to go the best way is to get permission but we all cant get that so stay under the radar is the next thing