Do You Know What I Hate

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

Stood in a queue at a supermarket waiting for the women in front as she ploughs through her hand bag looking for her purse to then find the credit card she needs to pay with before handing it to the cashier.

Hey......here's an idea.... its never going to be free and you are always going to have to pay so why not get your card out 1st instead of making people wait for ages behind you? stupid bitch.

Not being a modest multi-millionaire, retired at 25 swanning off around the world at a whim, shooting and hunting all over the country and when I'm at home my personal 1000 acre estate attached to my 7 bed country mansion.

Yeah I really hate that.

:D

Those big bory c**ts you always get hanging about pub beer gardens who everyone seems to be scared of and continually make a f***ing nuisance of themselves cause they are pissed..........when you don't drink its worse, the look on their face when you tell them to f**k off makes up for it a little :laugh:

After hearing it today I hate any twat that uses the word lush and isn't referring to grass :censored:

It always makes me think of those f***ing self righteous cosmetic stores where you just want to stop and piss in the door!

• Like 2

Cancer

Woke up today, GTE. Mug of tea. Read 'The Papers' (Checked my usual fora) Went outside and cut a load of wood up.

Finished that. Burning for more. The day is young! Rang my mate and asked him to arrange a delivery of a shit load more wood. He said he could. I was absolutely pumped!

Made another mug of tea. Sat down here, all excited, and checked this new email .....

It was from a woman whose site I moderate. She said she wanted to hand over Administrative powers to me.

Breast cancer. They've taken the breast off. Now it's chemo and radio.

I just crashed and burned when I read that email. My boundless, energetic, happy day deflated like yesterdays balloon.

She's just a name, to me. I've absolutely no idea who she is. How old. What she looks like. We just read the same books.

Now, I've spent my day battling Russian spammers, on her site. I feel bushed. My spirits are lowered.

How, in gods f**king name, must She feel?!?

You're So right, mate. Should not each and every f**king one of us greet every brand new day with the prayer that: " Yesterday; I wasn't told I have cancer. I give thanks. "

These days? Perhaps; " And the Dept of Works and Pensions hasn't set ATOS onto me. Even though the medical experts give me six weeks to live. " Would be a bonus :no:

• Like 2