Rabbiting Dogs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

How old is your bitch B.D? and if you were going to breed her, do any of the hounds on here catch your eye? Hypothetically speaking that is.

she's 5 past, ive thought long and hard and spoke to lots of folks about this........my best ever, once in a lifetime (from late 70's early 80's) was grey / deer x grey / collie so something like trevor w's 'bruce' (who is a cracking 1st x and soooooooo well bred) would get my heart vote but unfortunately we don't have the same freedoms we did then so is this really the road to follow ? .....my head vote says the collie x i like them they suit me but what a choice and how much collie do you use ? 3/4 greyhound....'indie' .... 1st x 'bryn' ..... 3/8 'don' ....... if he were still avaliable 'snipe',...... theres his son 'ern' ,.... sirius' merle is a cracker..... the list could go on..... borderscots merle has really caught my eye the same size, coat and shape as 'jazz' they could throw real nice types......the biggest worry for me however i'd hate to breed a pup that ended up in the wrong hands, jazz is from a litter of 10 her father 11 thats potentially a lot of good homes to find..... hypothetically speaking of course

• Like 1

Ideation this the one you meen blacky 14 next month pics from today mooch on the hill and a dip in the loch good bunny dog to.

14 and still up them hills...quality :yes:

Never had a running dog but most on this thread are crackers, cheers for sharing everyone :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sorry but i feel inadequate in the trouser department this morning so i thought i would boost my ego with a couple of picture's...and sorry again but my pooches are in all of these picture's..the brindle is 12yr old and still with me..but the fawn died prematurely at 8yr old and if i could have him cloned i would of had it done in a heart beat.. :cray: .

IMG_4125-1-Copy_zps770e9496.jpg

Lampingwoodga81005002-Copy_zpsdd989879.j

PICT0003Small1-Copy_zps2f625694.jpg

woodgamillet1-Copy_zps4cc7e2fe.jpg

piddddddddddd1_zpsac657cb9.jpg

PICT0002Small1-Copy_zpsfb1bfc9e.jpg

Xmaslamping0091-Copy_zps6a648c2e.jpg

• Like 3

One with the lad

nine pic, bet he keeps you on your toes lol, had my lad(26) round sat night went for meal, bloody hell they grow up quick, enjoy him while he young, like the little terrier :thumbs: is it a jack .?

• Like 1