Video Of The Coons (Misunderstood Gentlemen Of A Chocolate Hue) Arrest

Guest thebigdog

8 shots....lets guess at 4 into each although it looks more like the 2nd guy got 5/6 and they never killed them? WTF!!!

they only shot them in the fecking legs. :censored:

that womens scream at around 1.57 "shoot him again"..............god bless her......... :yes:

theres more videos on live leak,were the sound is clearer, you can hear a few people shout it :thumbs:

The legs...f*****g disgrace. One of them had a pistol so should have been shot dead. If this was the US the would have got 20 rounds into them...5 in the head. End of problem!!

that other boy on the tube got about fifteen in the head an he was carrying a cheese sandwich and an apple

he was shot by a more sinister branch of the security services. lol actually felt sorry for that poor wee c**t

If he'd have f****d off home when his visa ran out he'd probably still be alive

• Like 2

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the practice used to be the centre of the VISIBLE, mass. so the point of impact would depend on the shape the target was taking. and a killing shot was not always the object. as in a war situation one

I'm glad there alive , for the time being ,, as has been said many times on here, lets hope some info can be extracted,,, personally after that IDE like to see them swing.   Did any of you see the n

i for one think they done a sterling job. both down and two terrorists to chat to who after a few pain killers may sing like canaries. well done especially to the wpc. a brave young woman

Posted Images

8 shots....lets guess at 4 into each although it looks more like the 2nd guy got 5/6 and they never killed them? WTF!!!

that womens scream at around 1.57 "shoot him again"..............god bless her......... :yes:

theres more videos on live leak,were the sound is clearer, you can hear a few people shout it :thumbs:

The legs...f*****g disgrace. One of them had a pistol so should have been shot dead. If this was the US the would have got 20 rounds into them...5 in the head. End of problem!!

Unfortunately co19/so19 officers are trained in none lethal target aquistion .... Which means they practice shooting at specific body areas that don't hold vital organs and would never ever take a head shot ..........

Unfortunately co19/so19 officers are trained in none lethal target aquistion .... Which means they practice shooting at specific body areas that don't hold vital organs and would never ever take a head shot ..........

Seems a strange way to train in my inexperienced mind...I'd imagine the most sensible place to shoot someone is in the center of their main body mass i.e. chest

• Like 1

Seems a strange way to train in my inexperienced mind...I'd imagine the most sensible place to shoot someone is in the center of their main body mass i.e. chest

The magic cross !!!! Yep your right mate and thats where the quickest and easiest kill comes from BUT the British police are not trained in lethal force they are trained in incapacitating force ............

that other boy on the tube got about fifteen in the head an he was carrying a cheese sandwich and an apple

Aye that poor sod copped it big style...different set of coppers though i think :hmm: the fuckers should be bled dry of information, and when there's nothing more to gain, patch them up, give them a hot meal and a warm bed. Lull them into a false sense of security with a few days of comfort, then one night say right lads we're off to such and such prison....and drop them at the barracks where this young lad was based. I'm sure his colleagues would love an opportunity to 'talk', in fact these two scum would make a fantastic target for artillery training come to think of it ;)

That armed response team should have been hauled in and all their magazines checked, and anyone still with live bullets available in their mag should be sacked :yes: I realise they are going by the book and doing whats politically correct and what they are trained to do but some times you just need to do whats right ,and in this case it should have been a double tap to the noggin especially using 9mm. Them fookers showed no mercy to the young squaddie nor did they give him any fighting chance nor are they worried about public opinion .Them two rag heads should be maggot food now instead of becoming heroes to every other jihadist scum bag and believe me that's what they will become.

That armed response team should have been hauled in and all their magazines checked, and anyone still with live bullets available in their mag should be sacked :yes: I realise they are going by the book and doing whats politically correct and what they are trained to do but some times you just need to do whats right ,and in this case it should have been a double tap to the noggin especially using 9mm. Them fookers showed no mercy to the young squaddie nor did they give him any fighting chance nor are they worried about public opinion .Them two rag heads should be maggot food now instead of becoming heroes to every other jihadist scum bag and believe me that's what they will become.

i think it's better they're not made martyrs,not to mention they need to be alive to tell us their contacts.

they can always die painful death out of the public eye.

NAKED IN the UK DAY ~T :-)

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So this sunday, all British women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked and walk around for a few hours to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.

As you may know, Islam frowns on the consumption of alcohol, so distinguish themselves from the terrorist population, all patriotic British men are asked to do their bit for this anti-terrorist effort by seating themselves in lawn chairs, in front of their house, with several six-packs of beer and show their support for several thousand naked women (other than their wife, of course) as they walk around naked.

The British government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

Now this is Squaddie humour at its best :o) That said feel free to participate if you feel so inclined :o)