Video Of The Coons (Misunderstood Gentlemen Of A Chocolate Hue) Arrest

Guest thebigdog

I've not seen anything about their condition...are they at deaths door or likely to survive?

Do you care.....?

f***ing right I do.

I wanted to know those two filthy c*nts were stone cold dead...and now we find out the cops just gave them a tickle...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the practice used to be the centre of the VISIBLE, mass. so the point of impact would depend on the shape the target was taking. and a killing shot was not always the object. as in a war situation one

I'm glad there alive , for the time being ,, as has been said many times on here, lets hope some info can be extracted,,, personally after that IDE like to see them swing.   Did any of you see the n

i for one think they done a sterling job. both down and two terrorists to chat to who after a few pain killers may sing like canaries. well done especially to the wpc. a brave young woman

Posted Images

8 shots....lets guess at 4 into each although it looks more like the 2nd guy got 5/6 and they never killed them? WTF!!!

they only shot them in the fecking legs. :censored:

that womens scream at around 1.57 "shoot him again"..............god bless her......... :yes:

theres more videos on live leak,were the sound is clearer, you can hear a few people shout it :thumbs:

The legs...f*****g disgrace. One of them had a pistol so should have been shot dead. If this was the US the would have got 20 rounds into them...5 in the head. End of problem!!
Unfortunately co19/so19 officers are trained in none lethal target aquistion .... Which means they practice shooting at specific body areas that don't hold vital organs and would never ever take a head shot ..........

So I read mate. But IMO that's wrong. When some lunatic is running about with a dangerous weapon intent on hurting anyone they should be shot dead. No cost in that. Sweep them up and throw them in the bin....:-)

I wish they had finished them off. Go on any American forum now and you'll see them taking the pizz out of our police and soldiers because in their words we cant kill two barely armed scumbags :censored: We are looking weak to the rest of the world it would seem .

• Like 1

8 shots....lets guess at 4 into each although it looks more like the 2nd guy got 5/6 and they never killed them? WTF!!!

they only shot them in the fecking legs. :censored:

that womens scream at around 1.57 "shoot him again"..............god bless her......... :yes:

theres more videos on live leak,were the sound is clearer, you can hear a few people shout it :thumbs:

The legs...f*****g disgrace. One of them had a pistol so should have been shot dead. If this was the US the would have got 20 rounds into them...5 in the head. End of problem!!

Unfortunately co19/so19 officers are trained in none lethal target aquistion .... Which means they practice shooting at specific body areas that don't hold vital organs and would never ever take a head shot ..........

Seems a strange way to train in my inexperienced mind...I'd imagine the most sensible place to shoot someone is in the center of their main body mass i.e. chest

The magic cross !!!! Yep your right mate and thats where the quickest and easiest kill comes from BUT the British police are not trained in lethal force they are trained in incapacitating force ............

A shoot to wound policy,ffs and we wonder why the laugh and take the piss out of us.

Funny how they never shot to wound when it was an innocent Brazilian or a drunken lawyer with a shotgun :hmm:

Maybe that's why the took 20 minutes to get there,....they had a special briefing so they didn't really hurt them too much

I wish they had finished them off. Go on any American forum now and you'll see them taking the pizz out of our police and soldiers because in their words we cant kill two barely armed scumbags :censored: We are looking weak to the rest of the world it would seem .

f**k the yanks, they cry like babies every time something goes down over there, Im glad these scumbags aint dead, not martyrs that'll hurt them for a long time

• Like 2

hopefully they be in wheelchairs too,keep em alive ,they wanted to die ,but no now they gonna suffer for years.not be made martyrs,get info of em,hassle thier family,etc etc.......i cant believe theres not the biggest march in london being arranged by brits in the history of our country.

• Like 2

hopefully they be in wheelchairs too,keep em alive ,they wanted to die ,but no now they gonna suffer for years.not be made martyrs,get info of em,hassle thier family,etc etc.......i cant believe theres not the biggest march in london being arranged by brits in the history of our country.

true, yeh they wanted to die, keep the black scum alive, on just bread+water in small cell , but they prob get a good welcome inside anyway, they wish they were dead. :yes:

• Like 1

im glad in a sence they are still alive because if they spill 1 once of info that will save other lives then its worth them being alive, but i dont belive for 1 second they'll get it easy when they get to the big house and i hope theres a shank dipped in pig shit waiting for them, once the police or who ever have got what they need out of them :thumbs:

Should be sent to a military prison

1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG

So that's what the face of a traitor looks like!!!

Edited by bob.243