Video Of The Coons (Misunderstood Gentlemen Of A Chocolate Hue) Arrest

Guest thebigdog

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the practice used to be the centre of the VISIBLE, mass. so the point of impact would depend on the shape the target was taking. and a killing shot was not always the object. as in a war situation one

I'm glad there alive , for the time being ,, as has been said many times on here, lets hope some info can be extracted,,, personally after that IDE like to see them swing.   Did any of you see the n

i for one think they done a sterling job. both down and two terrorists to chat to who after a few pain killers may sing like canaries. well done especially to the wpc. a brave young woman

Posted Images

the shooting wasnt good enough them 2 should now be dead,instead they will live and be treated like any other prisoner living the good life in nick at are expence :censored:

F**king 9mm :(

If they'd had 5.56mm they wouldn't be alive

Good reactions from the armed response team there ... They didn't have a lot of time to asses the situation and reacted quickly and effectively ... Nice to see they were taking no chances and keeping them down with a few extra shots .........

• Like 3

the shooting wasnt good enough them 2 should now be dead,instead they will live and be treated like any other prisoner living the good life in nick at are expence :censored:

F**king 9mm :(

If they'd had 5.56mm they wouldn't be alive

I was thinking hollow point 7.62s. :thumbs:

Doesn't make any difference to me if these scum wanted to die to be greeted by however many virgins in the afterlife. 2 less is just fine with me.

• Like 2

Im glad they are still alive. They wanted to be killed and be made martyrs, they are so naive that they think there is x number of virgins waiting for them in wherever.

Now they have got a reality check, and every other dirty sand n****r can see the reality check.

• Like 4