Hypothetically Speaking......

If its barren now, were did all the game and potatoes go ? Was Tomo there first ?

:laugh: not that f***ing barren :D in saying that, there is evidence tomo has been there...... Top wire of a fence been cut and a lot of empty cup cakes.....

• Like 2

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id just top myself straight away..couldnt bide the thought of been Scottish for a whole fecking year!

I changed my mind now theres a loch.

Where is this place? f**k it I'm off..........................sounds great...................

Maybe there would be a cave to shelter in or you could build a shelter with stones ans heather? You could catch seabirds and eat their eggs too? Like Ray Mears orRobinson Crusoe?

Then when it got too hot you could piss all over your clothes and wrap them round your head like bear grylls :boogy::laugh:

No an afternoon should be suffice for him to become an expert in surviving a baron Scottish island :laugh:

But the master of talking pish would still be you :D

Sock's dog can get a fire going with a coke can and a piece of chocolate, I'd ask to borrow his dog.

She is only a pup she is not allowed to play with fire ...........

Car sick and canny start fires?.....No being funny mate but am beginning to think this dog off yours is shite...... :laugh:

Id just top myself straight away..couldnt bide the thought of been Scottish for a whole fecking year! :laugh:

AYE ROLL ON SEPTEMBER 2014, YOU LISTEN TO THE POLITICIANS, the crap they are coming out with is unbelievable,

what currency???? how about the ISLE OF MAN?? THE CHANNEL iSLANDS, THEY THE eNGISH GAVE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, OVER TO A bUTCHER, CALLED MAGABI, that country could have fed Brittian, + its own people, now its almost a dust bowl, but they had the right to rule there own country, so getting back to Baw, has to be a good collie x or a top lab x, for filling the pot they have done it, and they can still do it, THE FENS ARE A LONG WAY AWAY FROM A SCOTTISH ISLAND,

Right ya bunch of fuckers, that's me loused :D thanks for relieving my boredom with 7 pages of shite :laugh: tooodloo :)

Next time you feel bored BAW feck off to this island of yours lol :D Theres not a days work in you :laugh::laugh::laugh: . cheers for a laugh.

• Like 2

Sock's dog can get a fire going with a coke can and a piece of chocolate, I'd ask to borrow his dog.

She is only a pup she is not allowed to play with fire ...........

Car sick and canny start fires?.....No being funny mate but am beginning to think this dog off yours is shite...... :laugh:

You could be right mate she even over cooked my soft boiled eggs this morning :hmm: ............

• Like 1