Hypothetically Speaking......

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id just top myself straight away..couldnt bide the thought of been Scottish for a whole fecking year!

I changed my mind now theres a loch.

Where is this place? f**k it I'm off..........................sounds great...................

Right you complicating b*****ds there is an abandoned barn half filled with potatos and a wee fresh water loch ok?????

Soup.................................anyway f***ing stupid question..................Tesco is everywhere nowadays mate..............................or haven't you noticed..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Right you complicating b*****ds there is an abandoned barn half filled with potatos and a wee fresh water loch ok?????

is there trout in it?..........sounding better all the time baw, i think your on a winner here.....can we book at last minute.com or thomas cook

No just poke.

Soup.................................anyway f*****g stupid question..................Tesco is everywhere nowadays mate..............................or haven't you noticed..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: aye but your a skint hobo :laugh:

How far off the coast of Scotland? If it was only a couple of hundred yards, I'd have a go at swimming it.

80 miles of North Sea.

Near an oil rig or not? :laugh:

:laugh: naw....... I get the feeling you lot ain't taking this serious........ :laugh:

• Like 2

So it's an island nowhere near the coast or an oil rig, it has deer, hare and rabbits, a barn, a freshwater loch, peat and heather to burn, and seaweed to eat. What's in the barn?

Where is this place? f**k it I'm off..........................sounds great................... :laugh:

• Like 5

If there's plenty of deer I'd not be f***ing about after poxy scut tails! Brace of rabbits a day for me and the dog or one deer a week......... feck the rabbits!

Depending on the deer but I'd want something fast and reasonably tough.

How far off the coast of Scotland? If it was only a couple of hundred yards, I'd have a go at swimming it.

u would only ever do it once in winter me and a friend go too a island camping and sea fishing every year that's a couple of mile away from here one year we forgot the beers swam back will only be doing it once in a lifetime