Hypothetically Speaking......

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Id just top myself straight away..couldnt bide the thought of been Scottish for a whole fecking year!

I changed my mind now theres a loch.

Where is this place? f**k it I'm off..........................sounds great...................

How far off the coast of Scotland? If it was only a couple of hundred yards, I'd have a go at swimming it.

80 miles of North Sea.

Near an oil rig or not? :laugh:

:laugh: naw....... I get the feeling you lot ain't taking this serious........ :laugh:

Just about spit out my coffee.

do you have to wear a kilt on this traffic island or will some other dress do?

No you can wear your normal regalia red suit, red hat, bells on your knees, elbows...... You can even bring your wee Pom poms and maypole :D

This topic is just turning into mainland Scotland now we got heather lochs marsh land deer rabbits hare all we need now are cows and sheep

It's loke f*****g Arran ok only no trees, people, houses, shops, castles, sheep...... :laugh:
who's Arran
Thingymabobs son
Iam not thingymabobs son names Roy though if it helps lol

So no c**t would take a saluki then? Why, cos they be f*****g useless :tongue2:

with them nasty whites and deer to dangerous for a saluki and just how big are these rabbits

The size of white hares :

Darcy and mixed bag will be cuming in there pants at my post count on this thread alone, each post adds up to 1 hour on here :laugh:

will there be abook for Mr Darcy about this year on this island , does the island have internet and will it have a referendum for independance from Scotland anytime soon

I'm sure mr Darcy could follow up plummers lead with a surviving off the land book. Although, Darcy wouldn't need a whole year such is his rapid intake of ALL hunting fields..... No an afternoon should be suffice for him to become an expert in surviving a baron Scottish island :laugh: