East End Gangsters

And my grandfather lived in Fulham during the reign of the London villains, I think I'll take his word on what went down with the gangs, considering the f****r was approached on several occasions by various cockney criminals because of his skills in crafting firearms.

Fulham in West London you mean :blink: ....With all due respect mate i was born in the next street to Vallance Rd...my ol fella was well known in the area due to his sporting career and so knew a lot of things most didnt...............so i,ll use common sense and take his word and many of the other respected ol boys of the area in that era who lived around,drunk around well known faces of the day .....rather than folk of a different generation who have more than likely never even been to London !

As regards Italian mafia gangs or people meeting in Yorkshire i have absolutely no idea..............or interest to be honest. ;)

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

Id be lying if i said i knew much about them mate i never really went in for the whole gangster thing the only interest ive ever taken is well known local people of the time i kind of missed the whole book generation thing ........I know they was from Clerkenwell way which is more the City than the East End around the 1920,s ......anything to do with Italian Mafia i give a bit of a swerve i dont see the fun in killing each other :D

me pals done self build hses where krays used to live and still idiots knocking on door did krays live here,

Did you ever know any Eastend Gangsters?I heard you was a right cockney geezer before you became a big Essex poof.

• Like 2

Mushroom you better get your euros out of la claxia,,, or santandare lol. and get them stuffed under your mantras cos it wouldn't surprise me to see it happening in Spain next.

Well said wilf,,, that's proper villainy,,, or more precisely theft

Wouldn't touch either of them with yours mate, they are well in the shiit :laugh:

And my grandfather lived in Fulham during the reign of the London villains, I think I'll take his word on what went down with the gangs, considering the f****r was approached on several occasions by various cockney criminals because of his skills in crafting firearms.

Fulham in West London you mean :blink: ....With all due respect mate i was born in the next street to Vallance Rd...my ol fella was well known in the area due to his sporting career and so knew a lot of things most didnt...............so i,ll use common sense and take his word and many of the other respected ol boys of the area in that era who lived around,drunk around well known faces of the day .....rather than folk of a different generation who have more than likely never even been to London !

As regards Italian mafia gangs or people meeting in Yorkshire i have absolutely no idea..............or interest to be honest. ;)

Then it seems we're at an impasse. You have a credible source who you believe, I have a credible source who I believe.

I think it's safe to say we can just agree to disagree.

Just to clarify a few digs you took there though: I may be from a different generation, but I've researched British criminal gangs in their entirety. And I have been to London.

And the Italian gangs are far more interesting than the British criminal organizations.

Edited by Milwr Jr.

Whatever an " impasse " means............you have clearly read a lot more books than i have,and probably have a lot more education,memory and interest than i have.....so you crack on me ol son im merely pointing out id put more faith in a 10 minute conversation with the right person than studying 1000 pages of flannel !.....all the best.

• Like 2

Then it seems we're at an impasse. You have a credible source who you believe, I have a credible source who I believe.

I think it's safe to say we can just agree to disagree.

Just to clarify a few digs you took there though: I may be from a different generation, but I've researched British criminal gangs in their entirety. And I have been to London.

And the Italian gangs are far more interesting than the British criminal organizations.

educated and capable of an arguement you are, no doubt about that.

there's also no doubt your a bell end

• Like 5

i worked all around London on the trowel for 17 yrs in the late 60,s 70,s for a suby from the eastend he was well known face he used to take us to the illegal drinking dens after pub,s closed at 2 o,clock some of the blokes in them looked a bit iffy there were all boxing poster,s covering the wall,s and thick with smoke it was a bit frightening at first but got like them