East End Gangsters

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

Well don`t come asking for help when it`s too late boyo :thumbs:

Something in common with my apology habits:

I don't do asking for help either.

And "Hot Meat": I'd rather let intelligence go to my head, than spurt ignorance from the mouth.

And "Hot Meat": I'd rather let intelligence go to my head, than spurt ignorance from the mouth.

Quite an assumption "Hot Meat" was referring to you! :hmm:

Edited by GD Waz
  • Like 2

Quite an assumption "Hot Meat" was referring to you! :hmm:

Who else would he be talking about, ya'll seem to have taken a liking to trying to insult me. Seems only right that more random names jump into the mix.

Not an assumption, more of an educated guess.

... oh and another literary quip. My god we have some original thinkers in tonight.

So you'd just take it where as I'd try and earn it? Moral compass intact.

If i didnt have the brains or natural talents it took to earn it.............yes id take it without giving my moral compass a second thought..............or yours.

Then you best get in line fella.

There's a queue of people waiting for me to apologize. And none of them will be getting one anytime soon.

And that is where this " im intelligent because i read books " mentality gets you !...........................................No class.

• Like 5

If i didnt have the brains or natural talents it took to earn it.............yes id take it without giving my moral compass a second thought..............or yours.

Righto Gnasher, so out of curiosity, does that apply to the first or second line of the words of wisdom you give on your signature?

Righto Gnasher, so out of curiosity, does that apply to the first or second line of the words of wisdom you give on your signature?

We can all try to come across as angelic figures mate.....i dont bullshit my way through life if im starving hungry and you have food i may not have the qualities you have......but i,ll do whatever it takes to make sure my belly will be just as full as yours is................ignorant or stupid i dont know what id call it.......id just call it honest.

Edited by gnasher16

It makes me laugh when villains justify what they do by saying there putting food on the table. Yer things were tough after the ww2 but no more tough than for millions of other people who actually went to work ! It's been a long time since anyone has actually been starving especially gangsters .

It makes me laugh when folk take every little tongue in cheek word as an exact meaning !............chocolate buttons,double sided sticky tape,cabbage patch dolls.......im sure you intellectually gifted folk can suss out what context the word food is being used !!

We can all try to come across as angelic figures mate.....i dont bullshit my way through life if im starving hungry and you have food i may not have the qualities you have......but i,ll do whatever it takes to make sure my belly will be just as full as yours is................ignorant or stupid i dont know what id call it.......id just call it honest.

Honesty is the only thing anyone can ask of you.

It boils down to the fact I couldn't bear the thought of someone living in fear of me or having to do wrong by them when there are alternative ways of getting the best out of them along with what you want in return that benefits both parties.

The gangnamster lifestyle means nothing to me because I just couldn't be that way with people, I'd be a mobsters nightmare :D :D :D

My folks come from nothing, made soemthing, lost it all and then built it back up again so that's where I get it from. They get it from their folk's who were grafters through and through despite working for nothing and having nothing, it was always about the family, if they were short they went out and found work to earn it.

@gnasher. Lol mate how are we supposed to no what's tongue in cheek or not. So what your actually saying if you or your family was worse of than someone else's since were not actually talking about starving , you would steel or do what it takes to get more?