East End Gangsters

Mushroom you better get your euros out of la claxia,,, or santandare lol. and get them stuffed under your mantras cos it wouldn't surprise me to see it happening in Spain next.

Well said wilf,,, that's proper villainy,,, or more precisely theft

• Like 1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

it's easy to divorce the men at the top from the reality of it. they live in big houses, dress nicely, have pretty wives and posh cars. but it's a pyramid system and the crime proceeds from the bottom filters up to the top. so their lifestyle is directly funded by drugs, prostitution, trafficking, car theft, burglaries, insurance scams, protection rackets, cash machine fraud,......i could go on. you get my drift?

• Like 2

My dad and his mum lived in the east end during this time. The Krays etc were just scarey people to most but at the same time they apparently left 'normal people' alone for the most of it according to what they said. Also not sure if you can say it's down to the gangsters or not but they also said there was virtually zero crime on the average person. You could leave your house open all day long and no one would steal your stuff. But even today most criminals don't sh*t on their own doorstep.

A gangsters subject would be making money through crime. I never made up the label. Just like I never termed the labal petrol heads or squaddies or any other label. The word is n our dictionarys. Like it or not. And just for the record I ain't a young impressionable book reader haha I am actually part of a family that's very well known all over this isle for being gangsters haha they don't/never classsed themselves as gangsters but to many that's what they were/are. Littlle old me well I chose to try the quiet life haha. We will have to agree to disagree mate iv read somewhere your a brute of a man. And I'll be honest. I ain't haha

Atb Hot Meat

My dad and his mum lived in the east end during this time. The Krays etc were just scarey people to most but at the same time they apparently left 'normal people' alone for the most of it according to what they said. Also not sure if you can say it's down to the gangsters or not but they also said there was virtually zero crime on the average person. You could leave your house open all day long and no one would steal your stuff. But even today most criminals don't sh*t on their own doorstep.

i'm sure they left 'normal people' alone - but individuals at the bottom of their food chain didn't,

the street corner dealer, the twoccer, the pimp - they can't operate on peoples turf without permission

Your Probably Right Nick But Maybe The Reason Wasnt Who The Tough Men Off That Time Where , More Likely There Wasnt A Drug Epidemic . . If Say The Krays Where Around Today Do You Think It Would Be Different ? . . . Cause I Personally Dont .
  • Like 1

i'm sure they left 'normal people' alone - but individuals at the bottom of their food chain didn't,

the street corner dealer, the twoccer, the pimp - they can't operate on peoples turf without permission

In the Krays times if you was " at it " so to speak.......regardless what crime it was you would rather get caught by the police than get caught by them........simply because if they wasnt getting a cut of what you made you was bang in trouble..........call it street justice,caught it urban policing.....call it what you like it worked.............if you was a straight living normal everyday joe you was a lot safer living in the neighborhood than you are today.

I never claimed nobody turned government witness back in the day, they did, but they got a bullet in the head for their troubles.

Like who ?...............Off the top of my head i can think of at least 5 people who publically made no secret about turning qe............none of them " got a bullet in the head " as you say..

As much as we all like to think everything was so much stronger back in the good ol days.....the reality is some things simply dont change,and never will............90% of people will do what it takes to save their own arse.....anyone who thinks otherwise should stick to a 9 to 5 !

I don't have names, but it's a well known fact that the Richardson gang took pride in killing those who were known to have spoken to the police. The Krays murdered those who were seen talking to the police, without evidence of actual co-operation. And I'm not even counting the Italians role in the bloodshed of rats, Sabini and so on. You're telling me that the Italians (with their well known love of government informants and witnesses) didn't publicly murder police co-operators ?

No matter where you look in the world, rats got killed by the droves back in the day. Nowadays, people make careers out of becoming rats.

If you want to put someone out of the picture, or take over their operation or whatever they call it, then a quiet word in a friendly cozzas ear is a lot easier than a gun and you don't get 25 years for it either.

I believe it's more popular amongst villains than they would have you believe and always has been.

• Like 1

I don't have names, but it's a well known fact that the Richardson gang took pride in killing those who were known to have spoken to the police. The Krays murdered those who were seen talking to the police, without evidence of actual co-operation. And I'm not even counting the Italians role in the bloodshed of rats, Sabini and so on. You're telling me that the Italians (with their well known love of government informants and witnesses) didn't publicly murder police co-operators ?

No matter where you look in the world, rats got killed by the droves back in the day. Nowadays, people make careers out of becoming rats.

I was talking about England not Italy.....yes id imagine the Italian mafia did that......but not in little old London :D .............yes people got killed,but not for being grasses............." The Krays murdered those who were seen talking to the police " :blink: ............Think your getting a little bit carried away there mate.

If you want to put someone out of the picture, or take over their operation or whatever they call it, then a quiet word in a friendly cozzas ear is a lot easier than a gun and you don't get 25 years for it either.

I believe it's more popular amongst villains than they would have you believe and always has been.

There you go.................apart from the old Mafia boys sitting drinking their coffee id say the only real true Gangsters are CI5,the old national crime squads etc...........Organised corruption with a green light will always prove more succesful than a gang of men breaking the law !

• Like 5

I was talking about England not Italy.....yes id imagine the Italian mafia did that......but not in little old London :D .............yes people got killed,but not for being grasses............." The Krays murdered those who were seen talking to the police " :blink: ............Think your getting a little bit carried away there mate.

I was referring to England also. The Sabini gang were a British gang based in London, led by English-Italian Charles Sabini.

And the Comorra have been in Britain longer than you think, christ a year or two back the police busted a gang of the fuckers caught meeting in the Yorkshire countryside.

And my grandfather lived in Fulham during the reign of the London villains, I think I'll take his word on what went down with the gangs, considering the f****r was approached on several occasions by various cockney criminals because of his skills in crafting firearms.

There you go.................apart from the old Mafia boys sitting drinking their coffee id say the only real true Gangsters are CI5,the old national crime squads etc...........Organised corruption with a green light will always prove more succesful than a gang of men breaking the law !

Missed out the biggest firm of all though,the royal family ;) and i love them for their utter cheek of it all :laugh:.