East End Gangsters

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres nothing glamorous at all about villany, the perception of "glamour" comes from films and tv. The reality is plenty of time looking over your shoulder, plenty of time behind the door with a loa

What Gnasher says about the krays rings right, they where pure gangsters , lived and breathed the whole scene, born out of the frustration of abject poverty, they really set the bench mark for the who

If we want to talk real villainy that knocks all else into a cocked hat then have a look at the EU, just cleared out £10 billion from Cypriot banks in full view of the whole world and got away with it

Gangsters always go on about respect morales an such. Always claim to standby each other. When the fact is when the shit hits the fan they then turn queens or write a book.?!like I said earlier iv met gangsters before at diffrent ends of this island.iv yet to meet 1 that id give my respect to. Not saying there ain't none. My respect is easily given but even easier took back. I don't mind how they make a buck. Id probs do it tommorow if needed. But most should practiee what they preach

• Like 1

Gangsters always go on about respect morales an such. Always claim to standby each other. When the fact is when the shit hits the fan they then turn queens or write a book.?!like I said earlier iv met gangsters before at diffrent ends of this island.iv yet to meet 1 that id give my respect to. Not saying there ain't none. My respect is easily given but even easier took back. I don't mind how they make a buck. Id probs do it tommorow if needed. But most should practiee what they preach

Pfft. those days are gone. They respect nothing nowadays. Guys rat on each other just to deflect the heat from themselves.

Be a long time before honor comes back into the game.

• Like 2

What is it with gangstters an taking it up the wrong hole haha

:hmm: Which do you consider the Right hole to take it up then?

One of the nostrils? F**k nose ....?

The wifes.....

I'll clear your wife's sinuses then.

And I look better in a red leotard than you do. See ....?

JustForDave.jpg

How's That for a Spine Straightener? I'm not known, in the Gay Gangster World, as " The Chiropractor " for nothing, you know!

Pfft. those days are gone. They respect nothing nowadays. Guys rat on each other just to deflect the heat from themselves.

" nowadays "....course nobody did a Bertie back in the good ol days did they :whistling: ........And what is " the game " ?

This term " gangster " has to be the most muggy pathetic cringeworthy phrase anybody has ever coined.......anyone out earning a crooked pound note who labels themself a gangster.......well it tells you all you need to know really !

• Like 3

Paul ferris not from the east end but he seemed naughty!! Read a few of his books good read.

I met ferris years ago. Seemedva decent chap. ut his reputation says it all. Scariest guy I ever met was a fat rapist poof as it goes. Googlo martin hamilton. Aka hammy the poof. Guy is an outright bully with folks he knows he can get away with it. But trys to be a good guy to the folks that don't fear him. What a tit I couldn't give the chap the time a day. No mater who hisour mutual friends are. What is it with gangstters an taking it up the wrong hole haha

Name like Hot Meat AND hanging about wae Hammy?? Something you want to tell us lol. Frank McPhie, he was scary alright :yes:

I met hammy twice. Spoke to him once till I found out what he was all about. I met frank at his yard. He gifted a mate of mine a german shepherd pup. He was a guy that knew how to intimidate folk. Met a few others there I thought were more dodgy if I'm honesst. One of the few times I been worried about person was in glasgow aswell. The guy owned a scrap metal yard an was dog daft. Iv met folks like thiscall over britain. Oncee met a guy in swaneeabwho folk feared yet I thought he was a gent an we become mates whilst I was working there. Last I heard he was doing a lifer after killing a guy in a illegal street fight for money. Met dodgy folk all over britain. Best of luck to them I'm happy withwhat I got

I met hammy twice. Spoke to him once till I found out what he was all about. I met frank at his yard. He gifted a mate of mine a german shepherd pup. He was a guy that knew how to intimidate folk. Met a few others there I thought were more dodgy if I'm honesst. One of the few times I been worried about person was in glasgow aswell. The guy owned a scrap metal yard an was dog daft. Iv met folks like thiscall over britain. Oncee met a guy in swaneeabwho folk feared yet I thought he was a gent an we become mates whilst I was working there. Last I heard he was doing a lifer after killing a guy in a illegal street fight for money. Met dodgy folk all over britain. Best of luck to them I'm happy withwhat I got

Was the pup of a big dog called Simbar or Hairytoes? Cracking big dogs alright! Yard is now gone good place aswell.

Id be a liar if I said it was mate. I dont remember them dogs scared me haha. He had a couple of bulls aswell tho but them shepherds were evil lookingvthings. My mate not long had the dog pts.bim sure it was 12 or 13. The guy knew dogs tho

Yeah they were kept at the top yard to keep folk away lol kids were terrified of big hairytoes, I used the same kennels for a while, he had some good bulls mate was big into the dogs. Also has lurchers terriers ect. Frank died 13 years ago in may.

That's right. Must be a couple a years ago the shepherd died then. If he was shot 12 /13 years ago I remember reading about it in papers. Whst happend to the dogs? Anybody keep any of them going? I got the impression the guy spentva lot of money and time on them. How time fly's

" nowadays "....course nobody did a Bertie back in the good ol days did they :whistling: ........And what is " the game " ?

This term " gangster " has to be the most muggy pathetic cringeworthy phrase anybody has ever coined.......anyone out earning a crooked pound note who labels themself a gangster.......well it tells you all you need to know really !

I never claimed nobody turned government witness back in the day, they did, but they got a bullet in the head for their troubles.

And the term the game is used to describe any racket or illicit activity by which illegal income is earned. Example: The Drug Game.

And I too am not fond of the term "gangster" but unfortunately it is one of the few terms that is recognized by even the most criminally-uneducated.

• Like 1

Dogs all gone mate, and yeah he was never away from the place! I used the kennels to keep my dogs in but the place just turned into a mad gang hut tbh and no many of the lads were into dogs. I walked away from the place about 5 years ago, the whole place is gone now.

Shame that. Was a handy little yard for dogmen. Gnasher are you surprised that the term gangster is so widespread an used? After all ain't it all the so called gangsters getting interviewed by that dyer guy or that kray woman or writing books trying to glamourise and justify there decisions in life? If I had to get my money or kicks by doing there sort if things then tellibg folks would be the last thing on my mind. Succsesfull or not.... don't you agree?