(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

Aren't all catholic priests paedo's????????

Obviously they ain't but its kind of the same logic as you use baw. :thumbs:

As a parent, logic doesn't always come into it lol.

Need to go lads, time for me to head home.

That should keep the heat off you for a bit ray :laugh:

POOR RAY :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

dont you ever call me a bigot again baw.lol

my nephew is gay.and i certainy would not call him weak.yea he does have the normal typical traits of a gayboy.always spotless latest trendiest clothes and hairstyles gym 4times a week 6pac hair never out of place.and his female friends are well fit birds.plays football and is a good wee player and all his teammates go out drinking with him and on the whole is a very popular lad,and above al that would drop anything he is doing to help his gran(my maw).she has a hospita appointment or needs to go shopping and its never any trouble for him.in my day it would not ne tolerated and you would grow up a very lonely kid with no friends,these days though and you can bame tv or whatever reason but this generation couldnt give a flying f**k if you bat for the other side.in fact it seems to be new cool thing.i understand a dad finding out his son is gay isnt really what he planned for his number 1 son,but hey its his life and you brought the wee gayboy into the world,seems its more a dent on the fathers pride rather than the sons.ffs its your son or daughter,you would have to be a bit of c**t to just sever ties over something like that,but then again im not a dad.there far worse things he could turn out to be,id bew more horrified if he said he was joining thge priesthood,then i would be thinking is he a paedo lol

dont you ever call me a bigot again baw.lol

my nephew is gay.and i certainy would not call him weak.yea he does have the normal typical traits of a gayboy.always spotless latest trendiest clothes and hairstyles gym 4times a week 6pac hair never out of place.and his female friends are well fit birds.plays football and is a good wee player and all his teammates go out drinking with him and on the whole is a very popular lad,and above al that would drop anything he is doing to help his gran(my maw).she has a hospita appointment or needs to go shopping and its never any trouble for him.in my day it would not ne tolerated and you would grow up a very lonely kid with no friends,these days though and you can bame tv or whatever reason but this generation couldnt give a flying f**k if you bat for the other side.in fact it seems to be new cool thing.i understand a dad finding out his son is gay isnt really what he planned for his number 1 son,but hey its his life and you brought the wee gayboy into the world,seems its more a dent on the fathers pride rather than the sons.ffs its your son or daughter,you would have to be a bit of c**t to just sever ties over something like that,but then again im not a dad.there far worse things he could turn out to be,id bew more horrified if he said he was joining thge priesthood,then i would be thinking is he a paedo lol

:angel:

• Like 1

Seems to be in thing being a bummer these days....Got a nephew who's an uphill gardener but love him still the same as all me other nieces and nephews..infact the only thing that annoys me about him is the fact that hes a ginger :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol@ginger

I always thought the job of a parent was raise there kids to the best of thier ability,show them unconditional love,and above all to die knowing your kids are happy.that should be all that really matters.im sure there has been many a dad with a gay son/daughter he cut off,who died consumed with guilt.

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

Seems to be in thing being a bummer these days....Got a nephew who's an uphill gardener but love him still the same as all me other nieces and nephews..infact the only thing that annoys me about him is the fact that hes a ginger :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh:

lol@ginger

I always thought the job of a parent was raise there kids to the best of thier ability,show them unconditional love,and above all to die knowing your kids are happy.that should be all that really matters.im sure there has been many a dad with a gay son/daughter he cut off,who died consumed with guilt.

:thumbs:

Unless your baw who's kids will grow up thinking every trainspotter is a paedo because they don't look right.

• Like 2

The best thing about this thread,and it really made my day.was johnny calling baw a fenian lol

It was me he called a fenian................little c**t!!!.. :censored:

• Like 1

I'm with ray on this one. If I found out someone was gay I would think different of them, think we all would, even guys you've never met on here. If gnash turned round said he was gay, he'd lose my respect, same with lab etc. don't know why but they would. It's not f***ing normal even though the media is trying to tell us it is.

You shallow bitch.... :censored:
:laugh: you'd be the same. If I said I was gay, what would you think big bhoy :laugh:
Honestly i wouldn't give a flying f**k. Years ago i did....used to think if any my mates turned out gay then i would never speak to them again but really when you grow up you begin to think differently. Would i like to hear how you got pumped aff yer boyfriend at the weekend, NO!!! But it wouldn't bother me if you were gay. Oh and dont be kissing and shit infront of me either.....but to be fair i find even a man and a woman kissing in public is a bit strange. Only lesbo's should be allowed to kiss in public....and if they drop a cheb out in mid passion all the better.... :D

Yer haw maws you wouldn't give a f**k, you'd be giving me it tight on here, I know I would be if it was you :laugh: I see gays as weak. Too weak in the mind to be able to have the confidence to attract the opposite sex so they target friends, same sex where its easier for them to talk to. Same with pedos, fat ugly b*****ds who are too ugly to get a woman :)

"Gays are like Peados!!"...................... :laugh:

Of course i'd slate you if you were gay....thats what we do. Ruby slates me for being Ginger when he knows i'm not......he's lucky i dont slate him for being a little ugly f****r wi a big heed!!.......Oh i just did... :toast:

But you are ginger you silly prat :bye: my head is proportionate :laugh: arse.

just watched it on ITV , and i always liked him as a player, gave his heart for Wales, a top bloke. But even though he came over well on program, with his honesty :yes: , and he said he feels better for doing, it fair play to him. It just puts me off him being gay , i think you dont seem to look at them like you did before, still the same bloke but somthing gone for me, maybe i am wrong.Ithink its the same if it was your son you still love your son, but that (somthing) gone . Well thats me :yes:

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads.

If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one little bit.

I would want to make sure he had all the information to keep himself safe and I would still willingly walk into the pit of hell with a smile on my face to keep him safe, same as I would any of my kids :thumbs:

• Like 8