Ive eaten in plenty of these Michelen star gaffs.............ive had peas on the floor,elbows in the soup,sauce down my shirt...............at the end of the day your paying to eat food.........if you dont like it you dont go back,if you do like it you do go back...........its simple mathematics like anything else......people who scrutinise every last penny on a bill do my f****n swede in !!.........Be polite,pay your bill then talk about it afterwards.

Same as that mate, but I NEVER pay that surcharge they just add on your bill, f***ing piss take......I always tell them to take it off and make sure the waitress or waiter gets the drink direct in their hand.....if they deserve it.

The nicer places don't seem to add it on direct, you give them it yourself.

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i believe in tipping if i;m looked after the wife and my self were going out with her brother his misses and her sister and her fella and another couple so were first in and i said i'll get the bill

I tell you lab old gnash will take one butchers hook at that mountain and will be on the dog and bone to his china plate to help him train on his apple and pairs and if there is bangers and mash invol

Restaurants.......you posh feckers, I once had a breakfast in a cafe once and had to pay extra for fried bread when toast was free, never been back.

Ive eaten in plenty of these Michelen star gaffs.............ive had peas on the floor,elbows in the soup,sauce down my shirt...............at the end of the day your paying to eat food.........if you dont like it you dont go back,if you do like it you do go back...........its simple mathematics like anything else......people who scrutinise every last penny on a bill do my f****n swede in !!.........Be polite,pay your bill then talk about it afterwards.

Same as that mate, but I NEVER pay that surcharge they just add on your bill, f***ing piss take......I always tell them to take it off and make sure the waitress or waiter gets the drink direct in their hand.....if they deserve it.

As it should be.

• Like 3

Totaly agree.... more in the bosses pocket and not the staff in my book.... tip who's serving you....... if you tip tip the taxi driver you don't tip the whole rank do you?

Gnash your so typically British fella.. I'm with lab, if you paid to get your house built would you not do a snagging list or would you just pay for the job no matter how poor the quality was?? Too many company's take the piss because of the way a lot of Brits are to polite to say "no sorry that's shite I'm not having it"

Its nothing to do with being too polite............if you went for a haircut but it wasnt very good would you say " f**k you im not paying " or would you just not go back.........you got what you paid for !

I have on one occasion been hat appalled by the state some split arse left my hair in that I took the clippers off her and buzzed a line straight through the middle of my hair then simply told her to just take the f***ing lot off! And didn't give a penny.

Is it wrong that I had a mental image of her saying " no - feck off ! " and making you walk back home with an reverse-mohawk ?!

:rofl:

I am very particular when getting my hair cut, its got to be faded properly and cant be too high either lol.

I use a good barbers local to me, the bloke that runs it is a Filipino mate of mine and he does a cracking job and has told me that he'll train my son up as an apprentice when he's 16. Real decent bloke he is!

Gnash your so typically British fella.. I'm with lab, if you paid to get your house built would you not do a snagging list or would you just pay for the job no matter how poor the quality was?? Too many company's take the piss because of the way a lot of Brits are to polite to say "no sorry that's shite I'm not having it"

Its nothing to do with being too polite............if you went for a haircut but it wasnt very good would you say " f**k you im not paying " or would you just not go back.........you got what you paid for !

I have on one occasion been hat appalled by the state some split arse left my hair in that I took the clippers off her and buzzed a line straight through the middle of my hair then simply told her to just take the f***ing lot off! And didn't give a penny.

Is it wrong that I had a mental image of her saying " no - feck off ! " and making you walk back home with an reverse-mohawk ?!

:rofl:

I am very particular when getting my hair cut, its got to be faded properly and cant be too high either lol.

I use a good barbers local to me, the bloke that runs it is a Filipino mate of mine and he does a cracking job and has told me that he'll train my son up as an apprentice when he's 16. Real decent bloke he is!

lol ! can't be doing with all that faffing - been over 20 years since I went to a hairdresser !

• Like 1

Dont remember giving a tip for a very long time. But if I dont go much on the place/food/service then ill avoid the place.

But... if I have a good one then ill normally soon be back & tell anyone who wants to listen.

Word of mouth is the best tip imo, either way.....

I'm terrible for tipping, I tip every c**t. Restaurants, taxi, shop assistants, hair cuts, bar staff, anybody I need to give money too. I hate loose change so if buy something say 60p, I'll give a £1 and say keep the change, they normally shout as your leaving, I'll put it in the charity box. Pubs, first round, tell the girl to have a drink, they normally only take a £1, but when it gets busy, they look after you. Restaurants usually a fiver, or if had a few drinks a tenner lol. Never experienced really rude waiters etc. can mind a clown in morrisons, everyone getting breakfast, and this clown few tables away giving it large to the lassy about the egg not been cooked right, she took an earful. When she was gone, he started talking to his audience about how terrible it was..... I can't stand bullies so I said, your in morrissons pal not the f***ing ritz and that lassie your shouting at, doesn't own the place or even made your f***ing eggs. I'd like to say he took it well but alas no, I've still got the scars from the salt shaker to prove it :laugh: only kidden :D

• Like 4

I'm terrible for tipping, I tip every c**t. Restaurants, taxi, shop assistants, hair cuts, bar staff, anybody I need to give money too. I hate loose change so if buy something say 60p, I'll give a £1 and say keep the change, they normally shout as your leaving, I'll put it in the charity box. Pubs, first round, tell the girl to have a drink, they normally only take a £1, but when it gets busy, they look after you. Restaurants usually a fiver, or if had a few drinks a tenner lol. Never experienced really rude waiters etc. can mind a clown in morrisons, everyone getting breakfast, and this clown few tables away giving it large to the lassy about the egg not been cooked right, she took an earful. When she was gone, he started talking to his audience about how terrible it was..... I can't stand bullies so I said, your in morrissons pal not the f***ing ritz and that lassie your shouting at, doesn't own the place or even made your f***ing eggs. I'd like to say he took it well but alas no, I've still got the scars from the salt shaker to prove it :laugh: only kidden :D

It was Morrisons? Not Tescos? Did the boy have crutches?

nevr tip end of, why? because everythink is iked up over the top shite food, so for over the last 20yrs i cook better at home and get pissed for a tenna lol also i would never own a place like that as too many complain its theway of life complain for the sake of it on most accasions