( Right ) But What A Wanker .!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem here isnt the 2 dog rule its the way folk tend to speak too you............probably better if he did get out the tractor and learned a few manners. What height and weight was he Bird?..

thats the joys of agreeing to terms and conditions that come with permission my motto is like the old saying, better to ask for forgiveness.............

i would of ran away

do you not think it will be better for buck to do things on his own ?at the end of the day it is his he could put you off all together

yes mate you are right, now is the time to get Buck on his own, and to be honest mate its only the sheep that kept there anyway, but will be maybe just go with Buck couple times on his own .

The golden rule is, "them thats got the gold, makes the rules".

• Like 1

The problem here isnt the 2 dog rule its the way folk tend to speak too you............probably better if he did get out the tractor and learned a few manners. What height and weight was he Bird?.. :D

• Like 6

bite ya tongue mate apologise with some fresh fish (farmers love that ) and say yeh your right and take him a dead fox does nt matter where it come from

he ' ll be well chuffed (the miserable twat )

one farmer who rented some land off my permission for grazing pinched my fox trap ,i went up to his farm and kicked off he was a clever b*****d n all

but i'll get my own back one day lol ,

he denied it obviously but had a grin you could of smashed off his gummy face VERY FRUSTRATING but i'll get my 100 quid back

Just keep in his good books get a couple o stray sheep fae jigsaw he'll be happy as f**k moanin c**ts some farmers kin the ones that only let on when they can be bothered boils my blood so it does

similar situation happend to me last summer out our usual walk then cut through some cut silage fields for home walked this way for years never a problemn the farmers never botherd before then one day the farmers burst out in the quad shouting and screaming the odds threatening to shoot the dog etc. i was with a mate who to be honest is a bit of a wimp he says to me dont do nothing can we just walk away.... must have had a bad day and they vent the frustration lower down the line but few month later met the farmer in the local after a long days drinkingn never had no trouble since

Edited by scottish hare hunter

Tell you what mate - it's black and white "one dog" simple as! He's the one who is calling the shots. You may well have been mooching around there for 20 years but that matters not one jot!

very true,yes he the farmer (dont) own the land, the land owner does, and as he gives her 5 grand to farm the ground, she the the land owner will always back him :yes: but as been said from few lads, suppose its time to get Buck on his own now, so maybe all this for the best. But its a pity he didnt get out of his cab, and say it to me on the deck would have loved to kick his slimy face inside out :yes: , well its only for the sheep really, and ifi lost the ground its no big deal really,soon find some more sheep to train the dog.

Tell you what mate - it's black and white "one dog" simple as! He's the one who is calling the shots. You may well have been mooching around there for 20 years but that matters not one jot!

very true,yes he the farmer (dont) own the land, the land owner does, and as he gives her 5 grand to farm the ground, she the the land owner will always back him :yes: but as been said from few lads, suppose its time to get Buck on his own now, so maybe all this for the best. But its a pity he didnt get out of his cab, and say it to me on the deck would have loved to kick his slimy face inside out :yes: , well its only for the sheep really, and ifi lost the ground its no big deal really,soon find some more sheep to train the dog.

problem is bird that the spinless prick would of phoned the police and then you would be nicked for assult , after about 10 or more trips to the court and solisitors you would find your self pi@#ed [BANNED TEXT] off and ya would of lost 10 days work and money and prob the land to , you did the [BANNED TEXT] thing but i know what i would of done :chair:

roast lamb for sunday dinner anyone ?

Been going on this bit of ground (58 acres) for 20 years, never been many rabbits on there might get the odd 3-4 lamping, but what it is good for his stock training, as fair few sheep on there .Got pool on there as well, had bust up with the fishermen last year. Anyway land owner gave all of us a letter, (farmer,fisherman,me) to what she wants happing on her ground. Well my letter says only 1 dog on there, well i have been taking Buck my pup on there with Bryn, to help with my stock training,as Buck will just follow Bryn about, and its worked out great, as Bryn never looks at any sheep, so Buck does the same.Well the owner asked once about Buck said i only want to get him started and Bryn will do that, she as long the tenant farmer dont mind, but it should be just Bryn really.Well ive been going on and everything been great. Well today the tenant farmer was muck spreading on part of the field, came over in tractor opened door, said only 1 dog on here. Isaid i know only bring my pup on and bring the older dog to help teach him. He said i dont give a shit 1 dog its in black+ white . i said what diffence does it make both are under contol. He said i pay 5 grand for this ground you pay feck all, dont let me see 2 dogs on here again. was f***ing angry if that cu*nt had got out of his tractor, and jumped down i would have put the twat in the A.E for a month . My Wife said you carnt say nout its in black+ white, but said what a sad prat he is . So now Buck on his own now, shame really as had some nice walks round there with both dogs .!!( bit of a long post, but christ was i angry)

You get them mate. He's probably had a letter too restricted what he can do and ain't happy. Sees you ignoring your letter and you got both barrels. I've always found tenant farmers and gamekeepers who can't throw you off an estate are usually the worst. Had a few trying to dictate where I can and can't go. I usually oblige depending on the way they ask. New keepers telling you you can't lamp etc, ask them first incase a shoots on the next day, usual bollocks. Ground you've hunted without a problem most of your life. Can mind a new keeper going off on one. I'd lamped the night before and was ferreting the next day. Up he marches, big I am.... I thought I told you to phone me if your going to lamp. I said, told me, I thought you asked me, if I knew you were telling me I'd have told you to f**k off :D he never lasted long, bless.... Anyhow I digress, just be happy that the pricks miserable for a reason and be thankful the landlord never chucked you off. He'll grass you in in a second so best sticking to the one dog even know we all know it don't make a blind bit of difference. Look happy and give the prick a wave ;)