( Right ) But What A Wanker .!!!

Been going on this bit of ground (58 acres) for 20 years, never been many rabbits on there might get the odd 3-4 lamping, but what it is good for his stock training, as fair few sheep on there .Got pool on there as well, had bust up with the fishermen last year. Anyway land owner gave all of us a letter, (farmer,fisherman,me) to what she wants happing on her ground. Well my letter says only 1 dog on there, well i have been taking Buck my pup on there with Bryn, to help with my stock training,as Buck will just follow Bryn about, and its worked out great, as Bryn never looks at any sheep, so Buck does the same.Well the owner asked once about Buck said i only want to get him started and Bryn will do that, she as long the tenant farmer dont mind, but it should be just Bryn really.Well ive been going on and everything been great. Well today the tenant farmer was muck spreading on part of the field, came over in tractor opened door, said only 1 dog on here. Isaid i know only bring my pup on and bring the older dog to help teach him. He said i dont give a shit 1 dog its in black+ white . i said what diffence does it make both are under contol. He said i pay 5 grand for this ground you pay feck all, dont let me see 2 dogs on here again. was f***ing angry if that cu*nt had got out of his tractor, and jumped down i would have put the twat in the A.E for a month . My Wife said you carnt say nout its in black+ white, but said what a sad prat he is . So now Buck on his own now, shame really as had some nice walks round there with both dogs .!!( bit of a long post, but christ was i angry)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem here isnt the 2 dog rule its the way folk tend to speak too you............probably better if he did get out the tractor and learned a few manners. What height and weight was he Bird?..

thats the joys of agreeing to terms and conditions that come with permission my motto is like the old saying, better to ask for forgiveness.............

i would of ran away

Keep ya mouth shut pal that's your best bet!!!!

yeh you right mate, dont loose my temper much these days, but as said if he had got out the cab, he would be in A.E tonight .Yes just about left it at that .

do you not think it will be better for buck to do things on his own ?at the end of the day it is his he could put you off all together

yes mate you are right, now is the time to get Buck on his own, and to be honest mate its only the sheep that kept there anyway, but will be maybe just go with Buck couple times on his own .

• Like 2

Keep ya mouth shut pal that's your best bet!!!!

yeh you right mate, dont loose my temper much these days, but as said if he had got out the cab, he would be in A.E tonight .Yes just about left it at that .

very hard not to lose your temper pal when somebody is talking to you like a kid

It can really put your back up that, i know the feeling!! But its good you kept your cool, however, i would also paste the fecker if he got down from the tractor and started.. !

WHY

Put it this way, if he got down from the tractor and started laying into you, would you just stand their and take it, or, defend yourself?