( Right ) But What A Wanker .!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem here isnt the 2 dog rule its the way folk tend to speak too you............probably better if he did get out the tractor and learned a few manners. What height and weight was he Bird?..

thats the joys of agreeing to terms and conditions that come with permission my motto is like the old saying, better to ask for forgiveness.............

i would of ran away

Owners threatening to hit or actually hitting land owners/tenents just gives the rest of us a bad name. Whilst you're on his land if he doesn't want 2 dogs on it is up to him as inconvient or frustating as it is. Sounds like you would happily cut your nose off dispite your face. What would hitting him have proved?

Been going on this bit of ground (58 acres) for 20 years, never been many rabbits on there might get the odd 3-4 lamping, but what it is good for his stock training, as fair few sheep on there .Got pool on there as well, had bust up with the fishermen last year. Anyway land owner gave all of us a letter, (farmer,fisherman,me) to what she wants happing on her ground. Well my letter says only 1 dog on there, well i have been taking Buck my pup on there with Bryn, to help with my stock training,as Buck will just follow Bryn about, and its worked out great, as Bryn never looks at any sheep, so Buck does the same.Well the owner asked once about Buck said i only want to get him started and Bryn will do that, she as long the tenant farmer dont mind, but it should be just Bryn really.Well ive been going on and everything been great. Well today the tenant farmer was muck spreading on part of the field, came over in tractor opened door, said only 1 dog on here. Isaid i know only bring my pup on and bring the older dog to help teach him. He said i dont give a shit 1 dog its in black+ white . i said what diffence does it make both are under contol. He said i pay 5 grand for this ground you pay feck all, dont let me see 2 dogs on here again. was f***ing angry if that cu*nt had got out of his tractor, and jumped down i would have put the twat in the A.E for a month . My Wife said you carnt say nout its in black+ white, but said what a sad prat he is . So now Buck on his own now, shame really as had some nice walks round there with both dogs .!!( bit of a long post, but christ was i angry)

You get them mate. He's probably had a letter too restricted what he can do and ain't happy. Sees you ignoring your letter and you got both barrels. I've always found tenant farmers and gamekeepers who can't throw you off an estate are usually the worst. Had a few trying to dictate where I can and can't go. I usually oblige depending on the way they ask. New keepers telling you you can't lamp etc, ask them first incase a shoots on the next day, usual bollocks. Ground you've hunted without a problem most of your life. Can mind a new keeper going off on one. I'd lamped the night before and was ferreting the next day. Up he marches, big I am.... I thought I told you to phone me if your going to lamp. I said, told me, I thought you asked me, if I knew you were telling me I'd have told you to f**k off :D he never lasted long, bless.... Anyhow I digress, just be happy that the pricks miserable for a reason and be thankful the landlord never chucked you off. He'll grass you in in a second so best sticking to the one dog even know we all know it don't make a blind bit of difference. Look happy and give the prick a wave ;)

you right :thumbs: my wife said very same, iam ok now but last night it came very very close to hitting the wanker :yes:

Owners threatening to hit or actually hitting land owners/tenents just gives the rest of us a bad name. Whilst you're on his land if he doesn't want 2 dogs on it is up to him as inconvient or frustating as it is. Sounds like you would happily cut your nose off dispite your face. What would hitting him have proved?

only 1 prob (its not his land) as said he rent it. so really its down to the (land owner) what+ you do on her ground. But the bottom line is in black+ white 1 dog, but i did say the land owner was ok if the tenent farmer was ok with 2 dogs. So if he had fair person and he knew both dogs are great with his sheep, my pup very good they would be no prob would tere. But he is wanker mate, and you can that. And regards hitting him sometimes in life twats like him need a good kicking . If he didnt pay 5 grand to her land owner i think it would a differnt story . What i should have done really is do what head said and put him in the A.E. IVE SAID ITS ONLY FOR THE SHEEP. if it wasnt 10mins in my car , i would have done the right thing , but would have the cops on me, and for a cu*t like him he not wort it, and thats the only reason he not bust up fact . :yes:

Wether you where in the wrong or not Ray you deserve to be talked to like a human being..not be spoken to like a child..and regardless of wether i lost the permission or not i would of spoke to him as he spoke to me..i would not be lashing out with my hand's just my mouth..

• Like 1
:laugh: I know where your coming from bird. Been there mate, you hold back cos you know it's gonna be bad news if you lash out. But by f**k the minute you walk away you boot yourself for days as to why you didn't just deck the c**t :D you done the right thing mate no matter how painful it feels. Trust me, it would be a whole lot more painful, ( admitted more satisfying ) if you had hit him and got booted off and the law to deal with. Pride hurts though eh pmsl you'll get over it and mind, big f***ing smile to the tosser :thumbs:

You have to play the game with the land owners. But being civil is not difficult to do, some people have no manners. But the age old problem is we want to go on there land and they get nothing really out of it, so you have to tow the line.

You have to play the game with the land owners. But being civil is not difficult to do, some people have no manners. But the age old problem is we want to go on there land and they get nothing really out of it, so you have to tow the line.

They get a free pest control service mate. If it wasn't for us idiots loving it, going out in all weathers, keeping the pests down. The country would be in a sorry state.

only 1 prob (its not his land) as said he rent it. so really its down to the (land owner) what+ you do on her ground. But the bottom line is in black+ white 1 dog, but i did say the land owner was ok if the tenent farmer was ok with 2 dogs. So if he had fair person and he knew both dogs are great with his sheep, my pup very good they would be no prob would tere. But he is wanker mate, and you can that. And regards hitting him sometimes in life twats like him need a good kicking . If he didnt pay 5 grand to her land owner i think it would a differnt story . What i should have done really is do what head said and put him in the A.E. IVE SAID ITS ONLY FOR THE SHEEP. if it wasnt 10mins in my car , i would have done the right thing , but would have the cops on me, and for a cu*t like him he not wort it, and thats the only reason he not bust up fact . :yes:

just think of it this way I rent u my house does that mean I say who comes in it or does u the tenant hav the rites to say who can come in lol mate I no how ya feel it hard but [BANNED TEXT] he in the [BANNED TEXT] just b a man say yeah it [BANNED TEXT] and walk away dnt get me wrong if he wud get dwn and start throwin punches that dif but at day he was just tellin u firmly to listen as letter obviosly didnt work

:laugh: I know where your coming from bird. Been there mate, you hold back cos you know it's gonna be bad news if you lash out. But by f**k the minute you walk away you boot yourself for days as to why you didn't just deck the c**t :D you done the right thing mate no matter how painful it feels. Trust me, it would be a whole lot more painful, ( admitted more satisfying ) if you had hit him and got booted off and the law to deal with. Pride hurts though eh pmsl you'll get over it and mind, big f***ing smile to the tosser :thumbs:

i think you know me better than i know me lol , yes you are 100% right it was eating away at me, because i didnt kick the prat all round the field, but as said i dont feel to bad to day and talking to you lads on here prob made think bit more about it, its not the ground any good because they aint no rabbits on there it was (only) because of the sheep, nothing else . suppose i could have found other sheep some where .!

• Like 1

just think of it this way I rent u my house does that mean I say who comes in it or does u the tenant hav the rites to say who can come in lol mate I no how ya feel it hard but [BANNED TEXT] he in the [BANNED TEXT] just b a man say yeah it [BANNED TEXT] and walk away dnt get me wrong if he wud get dwn and start throwin punches that dif but at day he was just tellin u firmly to listen as letter obviosly didnt work

Fair comment but if you rent him your house and in the lease it states that he could keep one dog on the property and he keeps two he's in the wrong. Surely??? :thumbs:

Fair comment but if you rent him your house and in the lease it states that he could keep one dog on the property and he keeps two he's in the wrong. Surely??? :thumbs:

you right its in black+ white, but lets be honest the land owner said as long as the tenant farmer was ok , and been on there 20 years, but the T .FARMER IS A cu*t ,suppose i was looking just in the grey area really, but i carnt so nout it is in the letter if the gound was really any good regards game , but its (not) as keep saying its just few sheep, thats why i was wound up, becuse i know deep down i should have let him have it and hurt him bad, its not the ground its the cops would have done for GBH ,and thats the only real reason he not in AE . :boogy: