( Right ) But What A Wanker .!!!

best give me post code ray a can a have afamilyon there ina week thy will be appreciated there after lol. atb bunnys.

you know me mate, when i get wound up he was very lucky, any way when Buck older he prob hate it seeing a big timber wolf walking round his sheep, more so if carrying 1 in his mouth :laugh: , only joking mate :thumbs:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The problem here isnt the 2 dog rule its the way folk tend to speak too you............probably better if he did get out the tractor and learned a few manners. What height and weight was he Bird?..

thats the joys of agreeing to terms and conditions that come with permission my motto is like the old saying, better to ask for forgiveness.............

i would of ran away

best give me post code ray a can a have afamilyon there ina week thy will be appreciated there after lol. atb bunnys.

you know me mate, when i get wound up he was very lucky, any way when Buck older he prob hate it seeing a big timber wolf walking round his sheep, more so if carrying 1 in his mouth :laugh: , only joking mate :thumbs: why joke the way this countrys going itll bak like the 30s or the miners strike lots a wooly backs went walkabouts lolatb bunnys.

you know me mate, when i get wound up he was very lucky, any way when Buck older he prob hate it seeing a big timber wolf walking round his sheep, more so if carrying 1 in his mouth :laugh: , only joking mate :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh:

You have to play the game with the land owners. But being civil is not difficult to do, some people have no manners. But the age old problem is we want to go on there land and they get nothing really out of it, so you have to tow the line.

They get a free pest control service mate. If it wasn't for us idiots loving it, going out in all weathers, keeping the pests down. The country would be in a sorry state.

I know that matey, but many farms are not always that bothered.

Keep ya mouth shut pal that's your best bet!!!!

yeh you right mate, dont loose my temper much these days, but as said if he had got out the cab, he would be in A.E tonight .Yes just about left it at that .

I reckon he'd have "had" you. Lucky for you he stayed in the cab. :tongue2: