R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

Is it a criminal trial?.......There is legal aid, if your on low income, or if your on benefits you don't pay a penny for legal representation. But obviously you wont get a top solicitor or barrister if its legal aid.

I wouldnt be paying 10 grand for someone to stand in front of me and lick a judges arse........

Legal aid pays for any lawyer from the shitey students up to qc's.

You pick your own lawyer it doesn't matter

As you have got a right to represent your self tell him to do that it won't cost a penny and if he's a convincing talker you just never no .

you,d get ripped to shreds :yes:

maybe so but if your speaking from the heart and put on the water works they'll feel sorry for ya )

As you have got a right to represent your self tell him to do that it won't cost a penny and if he's a convincing talker you just never no .

maybe so but if your speaking from the heart and put on the water works they'll feel sorry for ya )

but rely if he speaks for him self it's a lot better than some fanny talking shit on his behave that the judge has heard before stand up for your self that's what I say

sounds like the rspca are running this as a test case. they are willing to invest a lot of money to secure a conviction if they can because then THEY WILL HAVE LEGAL PRECEDENT which means that ANYBODY with similar photos could be in a lot of danger. so the lads who put questionable images on the internet can easily be picke d off and they will then be forced to prove their innocence in effect, rather than the rspca prove their guilt.

one question, the rspca have no powers to raid a premisies it must be done under a police warrant so how come the police decided not to push CPS to prosecute? sounds lke the evidence is shaky but the rspca are simply willing to have a gamble on winning as they are not short of the money and the costs may scare the lad to plead guilty if he can't raise the funds

• Like 2

but rely if he speaks for him self it's a lot better than some fanny talking shit on his behave that the judge has heard before stand up for your self that's what I say

Not necessarily, I've been interviewed a few times and sat in the court as well and I wouldn't go into the lions den without a rep. I've seen people represent themselves and totally fcuk it up. It's not worth the risk when you have so much to lose like your dogs etc.

All you need is some quick prosecutor who knows his technicalities and they will tie you up in knots. Judges don't like their time being wasted so fools do suffer. Also a legal rep should know when to point out previous stated cases, human rights considerations, evidential failures etc where a lay person wouldn't. The judge won't help you out either.

Each to their own but from my previous experience I wouldn't represent myself.

• Like 1

Ive had a couple of run ins with both the Sspca and the RSPCA ...lost dogs,been fined,banned from keeping hunting dogs,lost motors and more...I hate the arseholes with a vengeance and I hope they are reading this because from me to them f**k YOU!!!!

• Like 3

Not necessarily, I've been interviewed a few times and sat in the court as well and I wouldn't go into the lions den without a rep. I've seen people represent themselves and totally fcuk it up. It's not worth the risk when you have so much to lose like your dogs etc.

All you need is some quick prosecutor who knows his technicalities and they will tie you up in knots. Judges don't like their time being wasted so fools do suffer. Also a legal rep should know when to point out previous stated cases, human rights considerations, evidential failures etc where a lay person wouldn't. The judge won't help you out either.

Each to their own but from my previous experience I wouldn't represent myself.

all what you write is very true brew but if I didn't have ten grand I would have to do it myself and I'd be takin the kids down to court with all there friends and making a big fuss about it they wouldn't take my dogs that easy no way . Atb jim

They took 4/5 dogs they were all in pens with metal dividers....

1 of the charges was that 1 dog had fleas he failed to treat!!! Only the 1 the rest didn't have fleas. Unbelievable.

He tried to get he's vet to examine the dogs as soon as they were taken and the r.s.p.c.a said they won't be nescery 3 times and refused.

When he finally saw the dogs months later he was shocked by there condition, when he asked why they was like a bag of bones they simply put it down to the stress of being kennelled.

They do what they like!!!!

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v.

This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty.

Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prosecution a large sum indeed after the case.

The r.s.p.c.a have taken there own prosecution on after raiding houses and finding images of dogs and quarie together, but none of any person in the images so there case is really not strong.

I've only known this lad a year but in that time and going through a stressful court case together I can tell anyone this is a genuine man who lives for his animals.

The r.s.p.c.a have stolen (I use that word because that what it is) his dogs in march.

The r.s.p.c.a are using this a test case to try to prosecute a man just for having images of illegal hunting.

Clive Rees has just today told him that due to the large amount of paper work the r.s.c.a have used (most of it rubbish) his bill is now £10,000 at least even though he thinks there's a fair chance of a not guilty. How can a working class lad pay this? Why should the giants who are the r.s.p.c.a just fetch cases knowing they will price the defendant out of a good defence and a fair trial!

I also think Clive could do better having already done very well financially out of the first case and being a hunting man himself.

Are there any hunting people in the legal world who would help him and show the r.s.p.c.a we can stand together and won't be bullied out of our sport.

Please contact me if you can help. Thank you B.

as much as i would stand by my belief and would help most men out for good reason.....................keeping photos of that kind says alot about the person and frankley i wont help people who dont help there selfs............good luck in finding help....... :thumbs:

• Like 5

haymin,

Unfortunately it all boils down to money, who says justice has a price is very true. I looked rspca up on the net and the slatings they have had from judges etc for bringing some of the prosecutions to court is unreal.

They have to much power. These cutbacks they have to make might slow them down a bit.