R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

As far as I know if he is found not guilty he shouldn't have to pay in a criminal prosecution.

If its a civil prosecution its up to the judge to award the costs in any direction.

If there is a fund being set up i would happily contribute to it.

It's a bit iffy for the rspca to take such a stance seeing as this will cost them because they need to raise a number of times more the amount needed but then its not their money and that's probably the reasoning behind it.

Me thinks they are taking the piss leaning on the small man trying scare tactics. If it fails I think it will be a once off.

sounds as if there trying to set a precedence so a conviction could be achieved on the basis of a photo without a clear link to the accused actually being there at the time the picture was taken, a very dangerous development if you ask me, as all alledged pre ban pictures would become questionable.............

If and hopefully when this falls flat on its arse I don't think the public would be to chuffed to see where their money is going.

I think they would be seriously hacked off at the hundreds of thousands spent on cases like this and not genuine cases of animal cruelty.

thats the problem when politics become involved in charities, charities should be about what there set up to do and leave the politics to the polititions
Guest Snitch99

i got mine dogs siezed in march an was banned for life monday lost 20 years of dogs,,,discusting,

BTW IS USED TO BE D.F.K ON HERE FOR ALL WHO DONT KNOW THE OUTCOME OF MY RAID, WELL THATS WAS IN BANNED FOR LIFE 200 HOURS HOURS, AND 1000 FINE I WAS NOT CAUGHT HUNTING THIS WAS DUE TO DOG INJURYS WITH NO VET REPORTS..........

BE CAREFULL MY LIFE IS NOW A MISERY DUE TO THE RSPCA

as this doesnt appear to be a private prosecution by the RSPCA then a full section 1 commital should be asked for at the magistrates, if this is a criminal prosecution then the DPP would have to consider how strong thier case is and then produce all thier evidence before the magistrates this would test the water to see how strong the case is and the case may well be dropped. it cetainly appears Mr Reece is taking the micheal. Clarrisa Dixon is a Barrister dont know if she pratices or not but she was prosecuteD for coursing a few years ago maybe she could give some pointers in the right direction or some up and coming legal eagle provide probono to support the hunting lobby atb

It is a private prosecution.

It's small change for them to take this all the way.

I don't know the ins and outs but It was adjourned last week for the c.p.s to look at it. In my opinion the c.p.s run everything.

I've had 6 not guiltys on the spin now and some had little evidence and or witness they just hope you plead guilty or crumble in the box.

Have a read of this mate, it sounds like the cps will review it. Do you know they have the power to take the case over and dismiss it? especially likely if your pal was found not guilty against them!

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/private_prosecutions/

He don't earn a fortune but enough not to get legal aid, if he sat about watching Jeremy Kyle he'd be o.k, but he's working class and white so as its England he'll have to get on with it.

Sky cat I know your attitude and it's based on...if the law never got reversed you'd be perfectly happy hunting rabbits and writing books for the rest of your days and if others aren't content with that then to bad thell have to face the consequences alone.

Well I'm not content with that and I dream of a day this unjust law is reversed.

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what has happened to us and not a day goes by when I'm out with my dogs and fearing that they'll get seen doing something they shouldn't: but how can you explain to a dog that it can't hunt any more, that it can't follow that scent it loves more than anything else?

Don't you tell me what I think and feel. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

• Like 11

if hes insured with s.a.c.s they send a legal team to sort it out :thumbs:

im in same position as your friend but i got legal aid as not earning much at min

good luck to him

thats the one £35 a year why would you want to keep illegal photos thats like robbing a bank and taking photos of you doing it not a wise thing to do :thumbs:
  • Like 1