LABRADOR GREYHOUND ANYONE HAVE THIS CROSS

I know, what you say is true. Bess is a much loved pet. We had always intended on letting her have pups with another labrador and thats why we had yet to have had her done. She was only 2 in December and we had called the breeder we got her from to discuss having a litter. Unfortunatley even though we tried our best to avoid her escaping she jumped from the boot of my car as i opened it. We have talked it through with several breeders and yourself and agree that the kindest thing to all involved is to give her the injection. She is booked in for today at 4.30. Be rest assured we will do everything to prevent this happening again. Thanks for your honesty !

Somebody sees pound signs is my take on what you have written here :censored: Get rid of the mongrels and lets get her shagged by a pedigree more wonga in that....

If you had any sense you would of had the injection straight away as a precaution :yes:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met a Drakeshead bred bitch at our local feed store the other day, with her dam. The moment I saw the bitch I saw 'lurcher'. Sharp as a razor, lightly built and with that sort of questing intelligence

I have a lab dog that imo would be perfect for producing lurchers..... His drive is second to none he tracks when out with the rifle works in the beating line picks up marks and kills rats and has bee

I know, what you say is true. Bess is a much loved pet. We had always intended on letting her have pups with another labrador and thats why we had yet to have had her done. She was only 2 in December

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

This is sam he is a lab x greyhound, hes an amazing family dog and very energetic always on the look out for things on walks I normally find him running through the woodland chasing rabbits but I do not hunt with him. I have had many comments on his looks and mix he seems be pretty rare around my area, hope this helps.

Not a bad x atal i had one years ago when i was about 14he was one of my 1st lurchers he was an excellent rabbit done everyting i could of asked from him.very clever loyal dog.i rescued him from alad who kepted beating him and i remember begging my father.for the dog who seen lad mistreat dog so went in for him.he got him to but never told me what he done.

imo i think the 1st cross would have to much litter wasteage and what i would doif i was going to breed labxgreys which i wouldnt but if i was is keep the legyest bitch or dog and bucket the rest of the litter and when the pup has proved its self put it to a greyhound for 3/4 bred rather than 1/2bred no such thing as litter wastage stronger yws wastage neva . atb bunnys.

Ive got a 3 year old lab greyhound bitch ; bred of my working lab bitch to a grehound dog , I cant speak highley enough about this cross they can pretty much do anything ask of,lamp,ferret,hunt up in day,good at night for birds. I new one 20 years ago my mate had one ,one of the best lamp dogs ive seen .Single handed i seen this dog take big bags of rabbitts,kill [winter hares] ,loved working fox day and night.YOU got to get the right lab ,proper working type lean, legey type ,MY own bitch has taken big bags on her own on fast ground,rough ground ,one thing they have is a brillant constitution to handle hard work.They are probley as clever as any cross but not too clever in the wrong way as some crosses can be,ive allways championed collie crosses but i think the wright lab cross is more calmer and learns as quick as a collie cross.

what would be the wright line of lab :hmm: