Ear rings on men

ive had gold rings in my ears for 35 years ,i had them done when i was on the merchant ships ,

unles thy get ripped out they will stay there till im gone,yes it was an old seamans tradition 1 for a wedding ring , and the other paid to bury you .!.mind youd need half hundredweight hanging off your tab today to bury you with the price of funerals !!!!. :laugh:

Are you a yorkshire man??

no :tongue2:

Was your dad??

i never asked him . bit late now hes been dead 40 years !

Yes that it thats were it comes from :thumbs:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah whats wrong with girls with tattos...

Thumbsdown for me But I hate seeing it on little boys even more.

ive had gold rings in my ears for 35 years ,i had them done when i was on the merchant ships ,   unles thy get ripped out they will stay there till im gone,yes it was an old seamans tradition

Depends really. If you're a pirate then I don't see the problem. If you're not a pirate then why bother? Either way I don't care as it doesn't hurt me.

Pirates used to have a gold earring so that if they bodies were washed up on shore it would be enough to pay for a proper burial.

Pirates rock :rocker: .

I didn't know about the ear ring thing with Pirates, It'd be good if its true lol :good: .

Have you seen Vic Reeves Rogues gallery? He done episode on Black Beard, he was one serious fella lol.

dont bother me if blokes have studs in there ears .. but i am not keen on them things they have in & they keep putting bigger ones in till there earlobe is a big hole.. i dont get that .. other than some tribal thing

i much prefer borstal spots :laugh: :laugh:

I hate earrings on a man, always makes me think they are vain.

What i do like to see and it looks like they are slowly making a comeback are side burns :thumbs:

Edited by Moll.

my ex used to have a hoop in 1 ear..wasnt keen on it but suited him cos he was spanish....not keen on these big diamond bling things who wants to be with a guy with bigger diamond earings than you..lol...depends on the style too ..some rockers have earings and dont look gay at all!!

Depends really. If you're a pirate then I don't see the problem. If you're not a pirate then why bother? Either way I don't care as it doesn't hurt me.

Pirates used to have a gold earring so that if they bodies were washed up on shore it would be enough to pay for a proper burial.

Pirates rock :rocker: .

I didn't know about the ear ring thing with Pirates, It'd be good if its true lol :good: .

Have you seen Vic Reeves Rogues gallery? He done episode on Black Beard, he was one serious fella lol.

i watched that series fell,done it with dick turpin and rob roy aswell as blackbeard.

as for ear rings i got my left ear done when i was about 14,havent worn an ear ring since i was about 18.

Edited by scothunter