All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Fair answer,appreciated The reasoning i hear is all very similar......in my more sensible moments when im not slagging off " lads like you who now seem to dislike the very thing you's wanted in the first place "........i can see that it pretty much boils down to a basic " im not that keen on football in general at the highest level anymore " ......and maybe thats the harsh truth that you's who wanted to roll the dice a little bit were actually happier than you thought you were at the time....that subconsciously you took big to mean better and better to mean success whereas in the cold li
  3. Got mi new trainers delivered in rivers colours, put to bottom of wardrobe ready for big day out at Wembley!!!
  4. Not only will the mighty Hammers get absolutely battered by the Scouser at home tomorrow ive even been talked into going to the Arsenal/Yids game on Sunday i must be a glutton for punishment. Whos your top 4 now im going City....Liverpool....Arsenal....Villa...........................................Hammers to finish 10th.
  5. WILF

Pub Fights

People are getting into scraps everywhere mate, you know that yourself. When I was a kid and still lived in London you’d get into scraps with other kids from other schools and other areas on the top of a double decker bus……in those areas trouble is only ever 50yd in front of you on any given day of the week, bloody hell, I don’t need to tell you that. I have not frequented boozers since I was 24 but even then your community pub was dying out, from what I seen of it people were in there for one reason and one reason only, to get tanked and forget the pressure of life, add 6 pints
  6. Alright people how close do you breed your terriers to retain working ability
  7. Just to be clear mate the chap you're on about much as i respected and admired him as a dog man we was never friends,ours was a very simple relationship....but yes,he wasnt the type to back away from trouble to be fair.
  8. Today
  9. Not being arsey mate but im sure i remember you mentioning you're a single dad to a daughter.......you could of stood and watched a young girl getting hurt and sat on your hands ? what if it wasnt a pub what if it was on the street....still " keep my nose out of it " ?....you seem an alright chap to me so im going to say i dont believe you
  10. greg64

Vets

my bull cross has got snapped teeth and the side of his head kept swelling up ,cost me £500 for one tooth to be removed and it still swells up occasionally.
  11. Sounds daft but there's probably too much steak in them
  12. Nope dont buy it mate ive always liked a pub atmosphere its what English people traditionally do....are some of them shitholes yes of course they are but i cant think of a more natural setting within a city than a good community pub gathering. Regards prejudice if you want to call it that ok but its simply what ive observed over my lifetime....ive heard Millwall lads openly admit it,even take pride in it.
  13. apparently, the blonde at the start is a bloke as well
  14. good idea,try the brick wall
  15. Brick wall ? Spar/Cat/Fox if its causing problems on my property its fair game sorry.
  16. gnasher16

Vets

Wounds in the mouth heal quicker than just about anywhere on the entire body of a dog,the vet probably wanted to rush you through because he knew in a few days time you wouldnt bother.
  17. Yep. If you step outside there's three horses tethered to a lamp post next to a six inch square of turf.... Yokel
  18. Let the Irish have them lol
  19. The reason is to try dilute us an get rid of christianity,christianity is the blockade the only thing stopping them from there takeover.
  20. I’ve never seen that video before, we’ve all been in boozers like that but what done it for me was the dwarf with the mullet hilarious where did he come from
  21. U f****n love that video send it pals every so often on WhatsApp
  22. dogmandont

Vets

Yes you can.
  23. dogmandont

Vets

Used to be the same here with most veterinary practices until they were all bought out by big chains and changed the way they operated especially with their small animal clinic's, went from basic surgery's to high tech with every f****r walking about in scrubs, the animal welfare never got any better but they can charge a fortune for looking the part.
  24. WILF

Pub Fights

Filmed entirely on location in Tilbury ! Lol
  25. The Irish immigration minister is full of shit, they are getting here for exactly the same reasons they are getting there, because the politicians are deliberately encouraging and allowing them to come. If anyone don’t see statements like that for the 3 card trick they are then no wonder we are in deep shit. The Irish government are in deep shit with their own people for letting all these animals here, however of course the Irish government dont really want to stop the influx….so what better excuse than to blame the old enemy for when loads more arrive ! Its like Sunak blaming
  26. The breakfast burrito got inhaled so no pic but got a steak and ale pie and a salt and pepper sausage roll for my Friday treat.
  1. Load more activity