Did my good deed for the week today

4 minutes ago, scothunter said:

My god even you're insults generate from the genitals. 

People really need to start ignoring him because he's getting exactly what he wants and that's why he keeps doing it.....most threads he's involved in turn to shit and the focus ends up on him acting the c**t..he loves the attention and he keeps getting it

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I called into Tesco this afternoon to grab some cider ... and parked there was the fella that's travelling Britain in a mobility scooter to raise money for help for heros, saga and lifeboats ... he

I did it to raise awareness of the mans journey  ... what he is doing for these charities and to raise awareness hence posting the link to his website in the hope that a few people off her might give

You can never do too much for charity, last week two kids came round and said "we're collecting for a new children's swimming pool" so I did the decent thing and gave them two buckets of water. Baddum

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dave88 said:

People really need to start ignoring him because he's getting exactly what he wants and that's why he keeps doing it.....most threads he's involved in turn to shit and the focus ends up on him acting the c**t..he loves the attention and he keeps getting it

No Dave it's just different opinions and ways of thinking that's all.

10 hours ago, king said:

Ken probably done it as its a nice and decent thing to do.

Seeing a man doing such a hard journey and feeling a little bit deflated with the extreme weather that he is facing.

Where as an horrible fecker like you couldn't comprehend such am act of kindness.

You are a real knob ginger beard fair play you are a prick.

And you a real ass licker ???

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

And you a real ass licker ???

That's 1 thing I've never done in my life is be an arse licker nl.but if someone does something that I think is a good thing I will tell them that.if they feck something up i will tell them.

I'm more of a straight talker I like to think.

Some people can take a straight talker and some can't.

When I was 18 and totally skint I give a lad who was worse off than me my last £5 

He hadn't eaten for a few days and I had a little bit of grub in my flat.he went and bought a few loafs of bread and a good few tins of beans.

So yea I appreciate what ken done for that lad.

And he deserves to be told.

Well done ken.

• Like 2

Saw him down here some time ago down here  he was talking to a copper, went to put some money in his box and he told me not to as he didn't have the right licence or something like that. So I looked at the copper then at him the copper turned his back deliberately dropped some money in his tin, nice gesture by the copper I thought. He must have been doing it for some time now seems like ages ago.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 2

:hmm:I think it pays to show kindness to others less fortunate than ourselves...

Mind you, when me and Rosy went out on our first date, I saw a poor begging man sitting outside the Cinema,..he was in some fecking state...

I gave him all the money in my pockets...

This was the right thing to do, but, I suddenly realized that we had no money left for the bus,..so we had to walk several miles back home...

I must have impressed the gal with my ways, cos we have stayed married for over 40 years...:laugh:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1