Do You Know Them .....

I've said what I thought of them on the lurcher section these scum bags need a hiding of epic proportions there nothing but scum bags some bodies pride and joy has been taken and who the hell wears them type of socks with shorts

• Like 3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll bet my life on it that someone on this site knows them. Fking lowlife scumbags want lynching.

I bet they are both 100 yd heros, it's like stealing someone's kids, scum is too good a word for them, it makes you ashamed, they need to get them photos up, in every shop and street corner and boozer

Horrible f***ing scrum bags I'd pay good money to stamp there heads in,

I bet they are both 100 yd heros, it's like stealing someone's kids, scum is too good a word for them, it makes you ashamed, they need to get them photos up, in every shop and street corner and boozer, there own family should grass them up, we ought to have a wanted board on the forum, where these pictures could be displayed, we have a moral obligation to each other in my opinion, we should hunt these scum out of our sport, I do hope someone knows them,

• Like 9

I bet they are both 100 yd heros, it's like stealing someone's kids, scum is too good a word for them, it makes you ashamed, they need to get them photos up, in every shop and street corner and boozer, there own family should grass them up, we ought to have a wanted board on the forum, where these pictures could be displayed, we have a moral obligation to each other in my opinion, we should hunt these scum out of our sport, I do hope someone knows them,

100% this . Cracking idea

• Like 2

Stripped naked tied to a street pole. Left to shame and a couple a hard kicks to the scrotum. They are scum of the earth and please god someone deals with them in a proper manner cause Police/Gardai will do little.

Tar and feather the b*****ds 1st then tie them where all can see them with a placard beside them saying why it had happened to them,others might just think twice about doing the same.

• Like 3

If it came to it I don't think anyone would really speak up about this kind of shit depends on the circumstances and who's involved my money is on most would look the other way and say nothing why draw hassle on yourself over someone else misfortune.

:censored: what turns a man so low. more than likely on here never mind someone knowing them. hope they get the lurcher back.

fingers crossed someone spots them and puts a name to the face

The thing is the name needs to go out to the biggest audience possible, people should fear the consequence, of being low enough, to steal a mans dogs,
  • Like 1

It's always good to announce the thieves. But the sad thing is once they know it's put out there for the public, who know's what the dirt bags will do with the dog's then. boards like this should have a spot to post all the low lifes on so people are aware. Sad stuff when a man looses his dog's to such morons.

• Like 1