Woman After A Holiday

the video is crap its about 3 minuets long each guy was with her like 3-5 seconds they didn't even go from that ( ))lllD to ( ))llllllllllllllD not even worth watching again

lol did you not like it because the men wernt erect

they could all have been 3 second men ?????

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no angel by any means but mate mentioned about some bird who sucked off 24 men for "a holiday". My brothers pal was saying how he'd of got a blowy of her. Now I'm not gay and wouldn't turn down a

what you mean ones bad enough is your partners fanny stinking ?

Rekon I'm hiring that DJ for my wedding do lol

Her parents are born again Christians and her dad has apparently forgiven her and prayed for guidance for her.

I bet she's been extremely sheltered all her life with feck all social skills and restraint.

Well adjusted brought up kids don't do shit like that. I'd say she was left mentally weak by her upbringing.

• Like 3

The perils of to much booze,you,d have thought there would have been one fella in the place with enough backbone to rescue the lass,well done her mates for standing by and letting her make a twat of herself,mongrels.

• Like 5

Fly out there to meet some people ha ha the girl is nothing but a filthy whore looking for attention if it was my daughter I'd diss home her and give her a good slap

if you was her father you should be taking a long hard look at how you raised her if shes doing that. not fecking her off.

• Like 5

riley i doubt you would yes shes fecked up but a young lass full of beer and more than likely first time away from home without the parents has made a a idiot of herself but i dont think shes the only one to do it and im sure university students do the same without the publicity in there halls and like morton said what about her so called mates or a lad with a backbone she will know shes made a massive mistake but lets be honest its been going on years over there

Some girls go off the rails a bit at that age. I'm not saying that is common for a wild cock mad girl but lets face it there's plenty educated and otherwise well brought up girls that are well into three figures notched into their bedposts and think nothing of giving it out easy for a free ride in life.

I bet she was completely off her f***ing head. Whatever, it's her life...

How the fck can her old man be to blame.....? Shes a tramp simple as, a dirty little scutter thought she was been was been smart drink fueled or not sucking mens cock........... No excuses

• Like 1

How the fck can her old man be to blame.....? Shes a tramp simple as, a dirty little scutter thought she was been was been smart drink fueled or not sucking mens cock........... No excuses

shortage of birds here.............make a good wife for somebody.

it all depends which way she goes when she gets home . If she regrets a stupid drunken act ,egged on by her mates , then so be it we all done daft stuff . if on the other hand she gets herself plastered all over the daily sport , gets a place on big brother and goes after publicity like it was 24 knobs , then she deserves all the shite she gets .

• Like 1

shortage of birds here.............make a good wife for somebody.

:laugh:

It's all well and good unless its your daughter I guess lol. I find the fact it's 24 blokes though and a pissed bird who's more aless a kid abit wrong. Have had my fair share of one night stands and gone out purely just to try and pull birds. I just wouldn't take advantage with aload of other blokes then shove it on the Internet though.

How many people here would be posting the same sort of post if those blokes had been Asians? Used to see that often at raves girls off their face sitting down trying to cope with the drugs. 9 times out of 10 would be an older Asian bloke sobber trying to get her to stand up. Used to always go over and make out the bird was my sister and tell them to f**k off. Get the same feeling when I see proper ugly blokes trying it on with hot women lol. Knowing full well when the birds sobber you don't stand a chance with her makes it abit wrong. Where do you draw the line I guess?