• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

The Blind dog that is being talked about in this tread is called the blind dog because he lost his two eyes while working his quarry and was dug to a few times later with no eyes.!!

TW owned the dog at some point,

TW,s son comes on the site sometimes.

TUFFTY

so your daddy has a book out soon, hope its better than the last few eamonn andrews this is your life pish.

Boatman, who has a book out soon? TW?

TUFFTY

you tell me, as you are the one who put the link up. Is there any men digging to this line now? Did the " DEALER" produce dogs as good as his G sire ect

You will have to ask young tommy about that boatman :thumbs:

TUFFTY

so your daddy has a book out soon, hope its better than the last few eamonn andrews this is your life pish.

TUFFTY

you tell me, as you are the one who put the link up. Is there any men digging to this line now? Did the " DEALER" produce dogs as good as his G sire ect

i lknow of one very good dog bred from the dealer a real digging mans dog that steady dependable and has a lot of digging done over him and has plenty left in him yet !

TUFFTY

i lknow of one very good dog bred from the dealer a real digging mans dog that steady dependable and has a lot of digging done over him and has plenty left in him yet !

TUFFTY

my mistake he s of the butch dog so that would leave him a half bro to the dealer dog i think !