• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

http://www.thehuntin...ge__hl__nuttall ok fat man ,, but thats a fine stamp of a terrier as good as i have ever seen while been into working terrirs what you thnk ? whuld like to no how this dogs goin i got its half sister was so close to ringing ths feller up

Agree nice stamp of terrier and i actually never said anywhere that they were not but they are not the same as he bred 30 year ago.How is the half sister to that dog goin for you.

http://www.thehuntin...ge__hl__nuttall ok fat man ,, but thats a fine stamp of a terrier as good as i have ever seen while been into working terrirs what you thnk ? whuld like to no how this dogs goin i got its half sister was so close to ringing ths feller up

Agree nice stamp of terrier and i actually never said anywhere that they were not but they are not the same as he bred 30 year ago.How is the half sister to that dog goin for you.

going good for a second season bitch not put a foot wrong so far (touch wood) lol ,,,,, i never said you did mate but if you look in the terrier year book 1981 ther a few pics of his dogs and ther peas in a pod to that one Edited by coonboy
  • Like 1

patterdale is a name that just stuck when the black dogs became popular but brian nuttall has no more right to call them patterdales than say ken gould and even before them breay and buck all men mentioned help shape the dogs of today in a big way along with many others what you call them is a personal choice i call them black dogs others call them patterdales what really matters is how they work at end of the day. tho i think the name patterdale was used to decribe terriers from that area years before the black dogs were popular and they were black and tan red etc with broken coat what everybody would now call lakeland !

FAIR POINT DEE MAC BUT THE POINT THAT WAS TRYING TO MAKE WAS NUTTAL HAS HIS STILE OF TERRIER WITCH I BELIEVE HAS NOT CHANGE IN 30 OR 40 YEARS ANYTHING OFF HIS YARD ALL LOOK THE SAME

The dogs that BN has bred in the last 10-15 years have little or no resemblence to what he was breeding 30-40 year ago,just look at the size difference he now breeds to suit a certain market mainly america.I have seen stuff he bred over 30 year year ago and there is no comparision.

they do fat man exactly the same and in the wtyb he was still going on about terriers that are to big 30 odd years ago

Dogs i seen that BN brought over were way bigger in size than the stuff he is puting out nowadays.There was a few of them about me ,1 was a dog called BRONSON which was supposed to be a top class dog but his owner and lads that dug over the dog will say different,not goin to go into that.There was also another English man that lived very close to me that had Nuttal stuff and it was in no way the same as what he has now.I have met BN on several occasions and he is a complete gentleman to speak with but i also know men who dug with him for years and they know what he is about.Anyway this is not a thread about BN and best of luck to him and his terriers.

I COULD BE WRONG FAT MAN BUT WAS THAT DOG NOT BY THE NAME OF JOHNSON AND NOT BRONSON

so your daddy has a book out soon, hope its better than the last few eamonn andrews this is your life pish.

Boatman, who has a book out soon? TW?

TUFFTY

you tell me, as you are the one who put the link up. Is there any men digging to this line now? Did the " DEALER" produce dogs as good as his G sire ect

You will have to ask young tommy about that boatman http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/thumbs.gif

TUFFTY

The blind dog was a great dog and produced some great terriers but he also produced alot of terriers that didn,t make the grade which i find alot of terrier men keep secret. They will all tell you about the great terriers but notting about the 90% that are no good. Edited by !!tommy!!
  • Like 2

The blind dog was a great dog and produced some great terriers but he also produced alot of terriers that didn,t make the grade which i find alot of terrier men keep secret. They will all tell you about the great terriers but notting about the 90% that are no good. From what i no the Dealer wasn,t the producer that butch the blind dog was. There is a few dogs from this line still around being worked but the size has been brought down in them there not the line of terriers they used to be.

honest post tommy, thought i read on here the fella p***y said he was from Gould lines.

The blind dog was a great dog and produced some great terriers but he also produced alot of terriers that didn,t make the grade which i find alot of terrier men keep secret. They will all tell you about the great terriers but notting about the 90% that are no good. From what i no the Dealer wasn,t the producer that butch the blind dog was. There is a few dogs from this line still around being worked but the size has been brought down in them there not the line of terriers they used to be.

honest post tommy, thought i read on here the fella p***y said he was from Gould lines.

Thats right he is ment to be from old gould and nuttall lines.

patterdale is a name that just stuck when the black dogs became popular but brian nuttall has no more right to call them patterdales than say ken gould and even before them breay and buck all men mentioned help shape the dogs of today in a big way along with many others what you call them is a personal choice i call them black dogs others call them patterdales what really matters is how they work at end of the day. tho i think the name patterdale was used to decribe terriers from that area years before the black dogs were popular and they were black and tan red etc with broken coat what everybody would now call lakeland !

FAIR POINT DEE MAC BUT THE POINT THAT WAS TRYING TO MAKE WAS NUTTAL HAS HIS STILE OF TERRIER WITCH I BELIEVE HAS NOT CHANGE IN 30 OR 40 YEARS ANYTHING OFF HIS YARD ALL LOOK THE SAME

The dogs that BN has bred in the last 10-15 years have little or no resemblence to what he was breeding 30-40 year ago,just look at the size difference he now breeds to suit a certain market mainly america.I have seen stuff he bred over 30 year year ago and there is no comparision.

they do fat man exactly the same and in the wtyb he was still going on about terriers that are to big 30 odd years ago

Dogs i seen that BN brought over were way bigger in size than the stuff he is puting out nowadays.There was a few of them about me ,1 was a dog called BRONSON which was supposed to be a top class dog but his owner and lads that dug over the dog will say different,not goin to go into that.There was also another English man that lived very close to me that had Nuttal stuff and it was in no way the same as what he has now.I have met BN on several occasions and he is a complete gentleman to speak with but i also know men who dug with him for years and they know what he is about.Anyway this is not a thread about BN and best of luck to him and his terriers.

I COULD BE WRONG FAT MAN BUT WAS THAT DOG NOT BY THE NAME OF JOHNSON AND NOT BRONSON

Yes toasty it was johnson my mistake,that was a long time ago,so you know of the dog.