On 21 October 2019 at 17:06, Glyn..... said:

Cheers I'm watching for one of the  known easy places to hold 😊

Plenty of easy places by me unfortunately they're all mine. 😁

On 21 October 2019 at 17:06, Glyn..... said:

Cheers I'm watching for one of the  known easy places to hold 😊

Plenty of easy places by me unfortunately they're all mine. 😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dugum said:

Don’t thank this man! He’s jealous of you and what you have. He made a hole another thread Tryin to Hate on you

that dog is awesome looking btw n I’m still coming to hunt with you jus gotta get boss man to give me time off 

I don't need to be jealous of him Danielle, I have the same blood and some. So stop kissing his ass Danielle. And he's been on that thread Danielle checking it out. Your the one saying I'm talking about him when I asked a question that's it Danielle. And if it was about him I think he's a big boy Danielle and doesn't need a cherleader in his corner. Lmao 

10 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

I don't need to be jealous of him Danielle, I have the same blood and some. So stop kissing his ass Danielle. And he's been on that thread Danielle checking it out. Your the one saying I'm talking about him when I asked a question that's it Danielle. And if it was about him I think he's a big boy Danielle and doesn't need a cherleader in his corner. Lmao 

Good thread this do everyone a favour and f**k off 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Good thread this do everyone a favour and f**k off 

Why talk shit to me? Dugum is the one starting shit not me. I even left it allone. Im not posting on this thread so relaxe. 

3 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Why talk shit to me? Dugum is the one starting shit not me. I even left it allone. Im not posting on this thread so relaxe. 

Me talk shit ? Not arguing with u, like I said just leave this thread alone and do everyone a favour, been a cracking thread this with some real nice dogs being shown, likes been said no one cares about the shite u put up, try putting some pics of ye dogs up or starting a thread on the hunting you do instead of slagging people off who noone even knows here, At 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2