SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fairness this cooney bashing is getting a bit pathetic. Grown men calling names. The man works his dogs ffs. You all really need to get a life. I mean how old is the chap? Every time he posts the same few start. He forgot more than most fcking no on here.

run along uncle fester hound sections a few pages over
oh no please don't call me names. Please
ok Michael fester

Funny thing is the dogs don't care who owns them,they just get on with the job in hand,if there owners took a leaf out of there book and didn't worry so much about what the next lad was doing,they'd be far better off,enjoy your own dogs lads and keep it real

Edited by smasher
  • Like 9

In fairness this cooney bashing is getting a bit pathetic. Grown men calling names. The man works his dogs ffs. You all really need to get a life. I mean how old is the chap? Every time he posts the same few start. He forgot more than most fcking no on here.

ok Michael fester
its actually ger. Michael is my sons name. And he's only ten. You creep Edited by Shovel shy
  • Like 6

ok Michael fester
its actually ger. Michael is my sons name. And he's only ten. You creep
ni sweat Mitchel

I still think the net is the worst thing to happen to the terrier job gone are the days were a man was judged on his dogs and how they worked now we have the web were everyone's the best and owns the best and every fecker falls out

• Like 5

One good point BlackM is that the FOMO,s and Wannabees stick out like a sore thumb.

Ahhh feck up ya gobshite were all just having a joke and an argument the seasons over ffs. But you are right in what you say, and I'm the first to admit...I'm a wannabe

One good point BlackM is that the FOMO,s and Wannabees stick out like a sore thumb.

Ahhh feck up ya gobshite were all just having a joke and an argument the seasons over ffs. But you are right in what you say, and I'm the first to admit...I'm a wannabe

But what is it you wanna be ?? Grown up ???

• Like 1