SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

A very intelligent reply , who told you how to spell that ? Please answer me a question , do you use your own mouth ? Or are you breaking one in for an arsehole ?

Yours wasn't very intelligent, there's no gaps after a word to use a comma or question mark. If you got shit banter then f*ck off I can't deal with another moany old f*ck.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You said you we're going to his house to kick his ass. I respect someone like that, but it's hard to respect someone that doesn't hold to his word and then keeps whining. It's kinda like listening to my wife when she gets pissed. So go over there kick his ass and post us a video of it. Love to see it. Or for making such a stink for making everyone listen to it, to make it up to us just post your lady's tits and we will call it even.?

• Like 1

Don't get worked up G ,those that know you ,know your a fair straight talker with nowt to hide .Very easy to get drawn into a slanging match that escalates into near fighting all stemming from something silly on here .Who cares who does what as long as we are truthful to ourselves and the dogs .Those that piss us off should be forgotten, not dwelt upon .

• Like 3

You said you we're going to his house to kick his ass. I respect someone like that, but it's hard to respect someone that doesn't hold to his word and then keeps whining. It's kinda like listening to my wife when she gets pissed. So go over there kick his ass and post us a video of it. Love to see it. Or for making such a stink for making everyone listen to it, to make it up to us just post your lady's tits and we will call it even.?

I was straight on the phone after the phone call yesterday to my mate for his address...he refused to give it to me and said he could train his 8 year old daughter to throttle him in 30 mins. I'm far from a bully, and that'd basically be what it is with a worm like that but when he's giving it the big 1 on here I feel like giving him a little shake up. Rippem, iv only won 1 fight in 25 years and that was against my sister....but I always turn up ?

Don't get worked up G ,those that know you ,know your a fair straight talker with nowt to hide .Very easy to get drawn into a slanging match that escalates into near fighting all stemming from something silly on here .Who cares who does what as long as we are truthful to ourselves and the dogs .Those that piss us off should be forgotten, not dwelt upon .

I couldnt rise to it fd...I'm laughing here really...

I'm far from an expert on the type of dog's I keep and that's luchers and bushers but I recon I've learned something if not much I know one thing I haven't had to pick up a shit out of my runs in ten month's give or take how many on here can say that,but my point is as me cnuts on here go on like their the be all and end all of thl shoot you down if not to sure of what your doing then fcuking hate you if you have got a clue then your a know it all prick just ask Neil cooney ,I've seen the same cnts for nocking other cmuts for not been in the know then asking on here for pups then in the same breath calling cnuts peddelers the reason the dog game is fluked is by dog folk alone, I thank fcuk I hunt alone.

ach I wouldn't call Neil a know it all prick just yet :D

You and wedgey must have a peddle an crank every time his name is mentioned I heard he was sunbathing in his camo speedos fill your boot's lads,Neil cooney,Neil cooney,Neil cooney, be careful of friction.

• Like 2

I'm far from an expert on the type of dog's I keep and that's luchers and bushers but I recon I've learned something if not much I know one thing I haven't had to pick up a shit out of my runs in ten month's give or take how many on here can say that,but my point is as me cnuts on here go on like their the be all and end all of thl shoot you down if not to sure of what your doing then fcuking hate you if you have got a clue then your a know it all prick just ask Neil cooney ,I've seen the same cnts for nocking other cmuts for not been in the know then asking on here for pups then in the same breath calling cnuts peddelers the reason the dog game is fluked is by dog folk alone, I thank fcuk I hunt alone.

You and wedgey must have a peddle an crank every time his name is mentioned I heard he was sunbathing in his camo speedos fill your boot's lads,Neil cooney,Neil cooney,Neil cooney, be careful of friction.

is Cooney filling you crack Peter? Suppose you've bought your first ever black dog off a Cooney and bet he gave you a signed photo of himself laminated of course so you can crack yourself off, you and him would make a lovely pair of bandits Edited by WEDGEY
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

peddle and crank ? You cockney now lol, bushing section is next page over run along :D
  • Like 2