SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try them at 16/18 months garryn,some go before that-i breed my own dogs-have done since 2000-so take my time and dont rush them-ive bought in 2 dogs in all that time-one bitch came off a name with a false ped that threw dirt - the other i was lucky to have from a local lad who was getting out of the digging game-i do what works for me... you've spent 2/3 years pming me making your school boy threats lol-bragging of who you know and never having paid for dogs etc as if I should bow down too you lol...when I finally bit you have someone ring my little brother and apologise on your behalf...the lad that called up for you my family and myself have alot of respect for so agreed to leave it there...ive no interest in whos arse you been muffing for freebees...your the type I stay well clear of-your a pudding head that writes shit on here then deletes his posts when questioned ,I remember you saying that a bitch has no impact on a lining a dog brings it all to the plate lol..like I told you before don't worry about what I do or who I knock around with It doesn't concern you-I've heard all this bullshit and alot more before I'm 38 yrs young,same way as I have no interest in what you have/do-your what we call a floater,from one man to the next.remember your digging to someone else's hard work and just dog sitting -in the grand scheme of things you don't know shit from toothpaste.I have a handful of people who I trust and help out and they will see me right.you stick too yes sir,no sir.atb

• Like 6

I try them at 16/18 months garryn,some go before that-i breed my own dogs-have done since 2000-so take my time and dont rush them-ive bought in 2 dogs in all that time-one bitch came off a name with a false ped that threw dirt - the other i was lucky to have from a local lad who was getting out of the digging game-i do what works for me... you've spent 2/3 years pming me making your school boy threats lol-bragging of who you know and never having paid for dogs etc as if I should bow down too you lol...when I finally bit you have someone ring my little brother and apologise on your behalf...the lad that called up for you my family and myself have alot of respect for so agreed to leave it there...ive no interest in whos arse you been muffing for freebees...your the type I stay well clear of-your a pudding head that writes shit on here then deletes his posts when questioned ,I remember you saying that a bitch has no impact on a lining a dog brings it all to the plate lol..like I told you before don't worry about what I do or who I knock around with It doesn't concern you-I've heard all this bullshit and alot more before I'm 38 yrs young,same way as I have no interest in what you have/do-your what we call a floater,from one man to the next.remember your digging to someone else's hard work and just dog sitting -in the grand scheme of things you don't know shit from toothpaste.I have a handful of people who I trust and help out and they will see me right.you stick too yes sir,no sir.atb

That was a shite comment from a genuine question. I rang a mate who knows you to get me your address Because you told me if I came to your door you'd do this and that and I wanted to make sure. Your ' little' brother said he's a cheeky little c*nt, and he was on about you. He also said leave it there this time as he strangled you and few days before the phone call for being and cheeky little prick. I'm thankful enough to be trusted with such dogs, I didn't ass lick for the dog on loan I got asked would I like to use him as I lost a dog. I was genuinely being ok with you on this post...'little' brother will have a phone call and il find out where you live..by the way your second hand information is shit, your half right but it's not 100 percent so listen carefully next time. I also read the comments on you slapping someone whilst fishing. f**k sake I can't wait to show the boys so we can all have a giggle. Let's not f**k a good thread up, see you soon

Edited by the goat
  • Like 1

Do us all a favour and video it and post it. Always like watching bum fights. ?

That's how much of a pissworm he is I rang the lad his family has 'respect' f9r and he's rolling around laughing, you can't hit him gar he's a bap. Showed him screen shots of the chat he almost choked laughing. Fecking genuine question and that's the reply I wanna strangle the c*nt he's the only person iv ever met who can get under my skin and that's because of the bullshit he comes out with.

Fd more than welcome to give me a shout in the season and watch her go...then you can come on here and tell the thl massive if I've anything to hide?what I should of said is I won't keep an overly hard dog that's only good for a handful of digs a season-I expect yourself and a few others knew that but as always on here it's a cock measuring contest,my dogs blacker than yours, lol.atb dc

I may be full of myself ,I may be arrogant but digging to dogs is what I've done all my life to many ,many different types ,breeds and terriermen .The one thing that binds every single decent dog ,in my humble opiniin ,is the desire to engage when the digging is very close no matter it's style .This in my opinion is when most dogs receive the most stick .

Others will have different opinions but this is my own take on years of observation.

The dog standing off on the breakthrough rarely has a career in the game and if your honest you will agree. We can have a day DC ,I'm anxious to see if I've met you before so here's to next season bud .

• Like 5

Fd more than welcome to give me a shout in the season and watch her go...then you can come on here and tell the thl massive if I've anything to hide?what I should of said is I won't keep an overly hard dog that's only good for a handful of digs a season-I expect yourself and a few others knew that but as always on here it's a cock measuring contest,my dogs blacker than yours, lol.atb dc

I may be full of myself ,I may be arrogant but digging to dogs is what I've done all my life to many ,many different types ,breeds and terriermen .The one thing that binds every single decent dog ,in my humble opiniin ,is the desire to engage when the digging is very close no matter it's style .This in my opinion is when most dogs receive the most stick .

Others will have different opinions but this is my own take on years of observation.

The dog standing off on the breakthrough rarely has a career in the game and if your honest you will agree. We can have a day DC ,I'm anxious to see if I've met you before so here's to next season bud .

You lucky man fd. Getting an invite off a legend...wonder where he'll take you Hampshire or north wales with the 'Liverpool dream team'...and I'm the fecking ass licker lol!

• Like 1

I'm far from an expert on the type of dog's I keep and that's luchers and bushers but I recon I've learned something if not much I know one thing I haven't had to pick up a shit out of my runs in ten month's give or take how many on here can say that,but my point is as me cnuts on here go on like their the be all and end all of thl shoot you down if not to sure of what your doing then fcuking hate you if you have got a clue then your a know it all prick just ask Neil cooney ,I've seen the same cnts for nocking other cmuts for not been in the know then asking on here for pups then in the same breath calling cnuts peddelers the reason the dog game is fluked is by dog folk alone, I thank fcuk I hunt alone.

• Like 4

I'm far from an expert on the type of dog's I keep and that's luchers and bushers but I recon I've learned something if not much I know one thing I haven't had to pick up a shit out of my runs in ten month's give or take how many on here can say that,but my point is as me cnuts on here go on like their the be all and end all of thl shoot you down if not to sure of what your doing then fcuking hate you if you have got a clue then your a know it all prick just ask Neil cooney ,I've seen the same cnts for nocking other cmuts for not been in the know then asking on here for pups then in the same breath calling cnuts peddelers the reason the dog game is fluked is by dog folk alone, I thank fcuk I hunt alone.

Seems like everyone is against each other Pete. I probably seem like a prick on here, I like a wind up...I get mates wind me up regular. But what I cannot stand is an out and out bullshitter, and I wish I could keep my mouth shut but I can't.

• Like 1