On 16/03/2024 at 12:49, Daniel cain said:

Taking blackhanders and awarding coontracts well before he landed the job....only thing welsh about the  cnut is his name🔨

Sorry couldn't help it. I have no intention of being racist, just thought I'd chuck some fuel on the fire 😮

• Haha 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched a YouTube channel last night of a bloke who gos round visiting British towns, not a screamer, pretty level headed bloke. He spoke to a few different people from blokes with tattoos on the

Anyone who thinks it’s not too late needs their head testing…it’s only going to get worse 

Homeless people in cardiff are offered to stay  in the old toys r us building using make shift campbeds left over from the plannedemic....while evey hotel/bed and breakfast is payed for by this govern

Posted Images

19 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I agree with some of the previous posts that the country has gone past the point of no return. A sad sight I recently witnessed walking through my home town of Rotherham a number of tents in uninhabited shop door way's and the individuals living in them were all British born and bred here who now live in a country were those entering the country illegally are treated much better. 

20240316_071720.jpg

Just before Xmas I had go to Argos which is in Sainsbury's now and not a store I visit very often. To go home I have to pass under a motorway bridge.  Having not been that way for some time, I couldn't believe all the tents under the bridge and all white folk. It looked like Skid Row in the states ! What a sorry state of affairs. 

Nt d

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Just before Xmas I had go to Argos which is in Sainsbury's now and not a store I visit very often. To go home I have to pass under a motorway bridge.  Having not been that way for some time, I couldn't believe all the tents under the bridge and all white folk. It looked like Skid Row in the states ! What a sorry state of affairs. 

Nt d

uk fast becoming a 3rd world shithole

• Like 1
13 hours ago, paulus said:

I wonder how the Met will Police this, If it goes a head. I should think full riot gear, Batons out and tear gas for the right wing thugs as it will be reported. 

431476593_952966829782949_3387256894304606616_n.jpg

I looked that up, I get the feeling that X profile is a decoy/joke profile by some enablers for reasons that I don’t know……either that or it’s a proper fat geezer sat in a dark room just spouting absolute headbanger nonsense.

Either way, it seems a trap to make nationalists look like freaks. 

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

I looked that up, I get the feeling that X profile is a decoy/joke profile by some enablers for reasons that I don’t know……either that or it’s a proper fat geezer sat in a dark room just spouting absolute headbanger nonsense.

Either way, it seems a trap to make nationalists look like freaks. 

I am not on X so couldn't look at the profile but my point is, not if it is real or not but the double standards within our Police and Media when it comes to Patriotic Britain's and there right to protest, 

13 hours ago, paulus said:

It only takes one spark to land in the right place and the whole building has the potential to be raised to the ground. Its happened before in our History and History has a habit of repeating itself. 

In history we never had a generation of trannys, vegans and limp wrist faggots 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, paulus said:

I am not on X so couldn't look at the profile but my point is, not if it is real or not but the double standards within our Police and Media when it comes to Patriotic Britain's and there right to protest, 

I’m not on there either mate but if you Google the title you can look at the profile and all it’s posts.

Edited by WILF
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I’m not on there either mate but if you Google the title you can look at the profile and all it’s posts.

Well that was a shock, My old profile from Twitter appears to have been hacked and used. Defiantly well dodgy Lol

47 minutes ago, paulus said:

Well that was a shock, My old profile from Twitter appears to have been hacked and used. Defiantly well dodgy Lol

Lol 

Ironic really aint it we all want to sit here talking bollocks about how game our dogs are or unwilling to give up the chase etc.... pretending to have some sort of admiration for traits in animals we havent even got in ourselves.

Look at some of these comments people meekly slipping down the precise road that society has led us to where we have zero pride in ourselves and have been beaten into a cowardly submission where we look in the mirror and say " yes its ok to be weak and just give up on everything we know to be good "......happily sitting there admitting we're defeated and can do nothing about it we should be f****n ashamed of ourselves its embarrassing !

• Like 1