• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watched a YouTube channel last night of a bloke who gos round visiting British towns, not a screamer, pretty level headed bloke. He spoke to a few different people from blokes with tattoos on the

Anyone who thinks it’s not too late needs their head testing…it’s only going to get worse 

Homeless people in cardiff are offered to stay  in the old toys r us building using make shift campbeds left over from the plannedemic....while evey hotel/bed and breakfast is payed for by this govern

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Anyone who thinks it’s not too late needs their head testing…it’s only going to get worse 

Correct, there is no solution, final or otherwise, I have been all over London, the UK's capital city, this past week, it's scary what's happened, far too late to turn this particular clock back "only resolute and urgent action will avert it even now" 20 April 1968......56 years ago it was at tipping point, it went over the edge long ago, go into your nearest city and look around, this is the UK children's and grand children's reality futures. 

Screenshot_20240316_201721.jpg

• Sad 3
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Cambridge University’s Fitzwilliam institution overhauls displays with visitors informed that landscape...

the Fitzwilliam institute at Cambridge uni has added warnings to old landscape paintings of the British countryside..... apparently they can invoke dark nationalist feelings in people. They have overhauled the displays and included some shite painted by Africans to even it out 😳

• Sad 1
37 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Cambridge University’s Fitzwilliam institution overhauls displays with visitors informed that landscape...

the Fitzwilliam institute at Cambridge uni has added warnings to old landscape paintings of the British countryside..... apparently they can invoke dark nationalist feelings in people. They have overhauled the displays and included some shite painted by Africans to even it out 😳

Not on my watch Slaygs 

OldSmithfielld.jpg.c7a54bb967926c3d46abd679ef3fe922.jpg

• Like 1

I agree with some of the previous posts that the country has gone past the point of no return. A sad sight I recently witnessed walking through my home town of Rotherham a number of tents in uninhabited shop door way's and the individuals living in them were all British born and bred here who now live in a country were those entering the country illegally are treated much better. 

20240316_071720.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I agree with some of the previous posts that the country has gone past the point of no return. A sad sight I recently witnessed walking through my home town of Rotherham a number of tents in uninhabited shop door way's and the individuals living in them were all British born and bred here who now live in a country were those entering the country illegally are treated much better. 

20240316_071720.jpg

You only have to have a walk around Eastwood to see how the country has thing 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

20240316_071720.jpg

I see tents like that in every town/city and even the smaller villages all across Wales,go to Hereford or Abergavenny and you could be sat in Glastonbury the amount of them....and from my observations...folks living in them aint come over on a dinghy thats for sure👍

• Like 1

Homeless people in cardiff are offered to stay  in the old toys r us building using make shift campbeds left over from the plannedemic....while evey hotel/bed and breakfast is payed for by this government to feed and house the boat scum🤔 its f***ing disgusting 👍

WWW.WALESONLINE.CO.UK

All temporary accommodation services in Cardiff were full before the old Toys R Us store was opened for rough...

• Like 5
20 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:
WWW.TELEGRAPH.CO.UK

1A0C6221-A3B6-452D-B195-0CAB14A27356.jpeg.7a79b6377296971ff7ccee899bf950b8.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

It only takes one spark to land in the right place and the whole building has the potential to be raised to the ground. Its happened before in our History and History has a habit of repeating itself. 

I wonder how the Met will Police this, If it goes a head. I should think full riot gear, Batons out and tear gas for the right wing thugs as it will be reported. 

431476593_952966829782949_3387256894304606616_n.jpg

1 hour ago, paulus said:

I wonder how the Met will Police this, If it goes a head. I should think full riot gear, Batons out and tear gas for the right wing thugs as it will be reported. 

431476593_952966829782949_3387256894304606616_n.jpg

I wish them all the luck in the world

• Like 1