• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

he told me the earth is round but if you have a plane flying over the north pole one. over the south pole none are upside down commercial planes can’t fly upside down lol work that out lol

We’ve been through all this nonsense before, so I’ll just ask you one question;

When an aircraft flies pole to pole, at what point, in your mind, does it turn “upside down” ? 
Cheers.

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

We’ve been through all this nonsense before, so I’ll just ask you one question;

When an aircraft flies pole to pole, at what point, in your mind, does it turn “upside down” ? 
Cheers.

lol just admit they feed us shit from the day we’re born mate lol 

obviously your not allowed to fly over the south pole but if you did you would be upside down no lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

lol just admit they feed us shit from the day we’re born mate lol 

obviously your not allowed to fly over the south pole but if you did you would be upside down no lol

Don’t obfuscate , answer the question !

By your logic an aircraft flying around the world on an equatorial route would be flying sideways !

“Not allowed to fly over the South Pole “ ? I would tell you there’s an airbase there, used by many nations , but it would be pointless, you’d say it was just more lies from “them” , whoever “them “ are ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

mC, mate, how many teachers did you cause to quit the profession and seek leek less stressful employment ? 
Cheers.

i was only there 2 year mate but a few lol me tutor had a nervous breakdown the f***ing headmaster blamed me and my pal lol 

• Haha 6
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Don’t obfuscate , answer the question !

By your logic an aircraft flying around the world on an equatorial route would be flying sideways !

“Not allowed to fly over the South Pole “ ? I would tell you there’s an airbase there, used by many nations , but it would be pointless, you’d say it was just more lies from “them” , whoever “them “ are ! LOL !

Cheers.

id say your flying following the equator chances are you on a side lol

That’s Kate Middleton in that video 100% 

the picture snapped has been taken of an obtuse angle . 

i don’t think not takes a genius to seee that that girl is not very well and the abdominal surgery is a polite band aid analogy for she in f***ing tatters. She looks significantly slimmer . I would say that the reality of all this is that lass has crohns / ibs and has been through the wringer . 

• Like 3