Navalny dies in prison

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i know lads been to moscow and they said it’s miles better and safer then the uk 

same sort dogs ferry tonight 

been offered enough for mutts in the kennel to buy a rolex tomo lol but there easier to come by then a good dog lol C04626CD-FE14-4B08-BF60-D397DEC2C4F4.png.89521ff93512770fb643b1c69a28fd46.png

Political analysis aside , cracking set up mc hull . 

always been a firm believer of if your gonna have things , have proper things .looks very practical 

• Like 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would never try to claim that Putin and Russia are a wonderful example of democracy. My point has always been that a I couldn't give a shite. Forget about Putin and Russia, let him crack on. Your go

Its all abit,pot calling the kettle black.. people in glass houses and that....there will be no  War,no one's coming to over throw Us(bar what our government are flooding us with) This country of ours

We may not be dragging people out into the prison yard to put a bullet in the back of their canister….no…..what our government is doing is worse ! Our European governments are presiding over and

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

The Russians have released the cause of death; “sudden death syndrome”.

Yeah, I guess a bullet to the back of the head could be classed as “sudden death” ! LOL !

Cheers.

24 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Insanity 

unbridled insanity , vouching for a regime that tortures political opponents to death regularly , navalny was also the victim of a radioactive poisoning plot . 

and for what ? “ calling the the govt a bunch of “crooks and thieves “ ? 

what a society to aspire to ? Such a bastion of modern values  

I wonder was he jabbed up?

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Insanity 

unbridled insanity , vouching for a regime that tortures political opponents to death regularly , navalny was also the victim of a radioactive poisoning plot . 

and for what ? “ calling the the govt a bunch of “crooks and thieves “ ? 

what a society to aspire to ? Such a bastion of modern values  

Whilst I’m unhappy at some of my countrymen supporting a dictator and eulogising the benefits of Russia, I’m quite happy in the knowledge that none of them are actually emigrating there ! LOL !

Vashe zdorov’ye.

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Political analysis aside , cracking set up mc hull . 

always been a firm believer of if your gonna have things , have proper things .looks very practical 

ye mate it’s something like i’ve tried all sorts over the years lol some has worked some never 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I do agree with your points here more or less....but ive had mates go to Moscow who said it was the single most terrifying place they had ever been 

I have been to Moscow,it’s for puffs,don’t take that to mean I was a puff when I went though Tovarish.

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

John Palmer was walking out the gold bullion shop in north street, bedminster, Bristol  with a million in cash in a bin liner over his shoulder every week when he was melting down the brinksmat gold, no one touched that either lol 

I can say with some authority he wasn’t carrying a million quid in old notes over his shoulder in a bin bag….FACT.

• Haha 3

I would never try to claim that Putin and Russia are a wonderful example of democracy. My point has always been that a I couldn't give a shite. Forget about Putin and Russia, let him crack on. Your government has, during the lifetime of this thl topic, welcomed another few hundred foreign criminals and housed them in your towns, has made our country produce even less and spunked even more of your tax payers money on foreign causes and feathering their own nest. Our leaders might not shamelessly have you topped but just try publicly speaking out about what they are doing and see how long you have a job and home for. Remember that one bloke who with no criminal record of any kind was sent to prison for hanging a piece of bacon on a mosque door.....he was locked up with Muslim gangs and found hanging! 

Do anything that doesn't toe the line in this country and they will crush you just like Putin would. At least Putin won't lock you up for burning wood to keep warm or for chasing a fox ffs

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

And within an hour of the World hearing about it all the western leaders are blaming Putin without a scrap of evidence or a clue about whats happened

He may or may not have died from Sudden Death Syndrome, But plenty do and not many, If any would have been in such a stressful environment as he was in. I don't see what Putin would gain from killing him now, He could have done that when he was arrested or at any point since.

People tend to believe what ever suits the narrative of the moment, Take the Palestinian's and all those calling for a two state solution, When Hamas were voted democratically into power, One of there first things they did was to murder all opposition leaders and as many Party members as they could find, 

I would be more inclined to get heated or angry about what's happening to our once Beautiful Country.

Immigration completely out of control.

Cost of living through the roof.

House prices and rent unaffordable for our own kids. 

I could go on. but one thing i do understand is, All of the above are being manipulated purely for money, Gas prices are now at the level they were back in 2018 yet we are paying 200% more for it now, Makes you wonder if Ofgem is really on the side of the consumer or is it just another case of smoke and mirrors?. 

30 minutes ago, paulus said:

He may or may not have died from Sudden Death Syndrome, But plenty do and not many, If any would have been in such a stressful environment as he was in. I don't see what Putin would gain from killing him now, He could have done that when he was arrested or at any point since.

People tend to believe what ever suits the narrative of the moment, Take the Palestinian's and all those calling for a two state solution, When Hamas were voted democratically into power, One of there first things they did was to murder all opposition leaders and as many Party members as they could find, 

I would be more inclined to get heated or angry about what's happening to our once Beautiful Country.

Immigration completely out of control.

Cost of living through the roof.

House prices and rent unaffordable for our own kids. 

I could go on. but one thing i do understand is, All of the above are being manipulated purely for money, Gas prices are now at the level they were back in 2018 yet we are paying 200% more for it now, Makes you wonder if Ofgem is really on the side of the consumer or is it just another case of smoke and mirrors?. 

100%

3 hours ago, littlefish said:

His wife is being very outspoken........she might be at risk now for an unfortunate accident.......

Plutonium hors d'oeuvres ? ...

3 hours ago, steve66 said:

Cant see what Putin had to gain by having him killed apart from a load hassle , he could have Navalny locked up in a gulag for ever, well out the way  

His popularity has never been higher In the west at present