• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now, I’m very sceptical of most conspiracy theories; of course some are correct, I believe JFK’s assassination was a conspiracy, but things like chem trails, illuminatti, etc ….  Nah. But how abo

Might be walking around in a burka another good reason to ban full face coverings. The authorities must have thrown the kitchen sink at finding him to me it shows how vulnerable we could all be to a t

“I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed man” ! Not sure who said it……but I like it ! LOL ! Cheers.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Backandbeyond said:

Not one to engage in controversy, but where do they get the "192,000 years" from🤔?

Actual written recorded human history only dates back to between 4000-5000years ago. That's just mainline history. 

I was looking at this the other day ...humans in our present form as homo sapiens...around 190.000 years...but humans have been around in one form or another for 7 million years...

None of them were vegetarian..........

• Like 1
On 11/02/2024 at 07:10, mel b said:

I've just been reading that the police have found two bodies in the Thames,  and neither one of them was him 😳.   How many people drown in the Thames????. It sounds like some sort of horror film.

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Police yesterday found a fifth body in the River thames in London in just three weeks after a man was discovered...

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Police yesterday found a fifth body in the River thames in London in just three weeks after a man was discovered...

It's like a feckin horror film😟.

If they hadn't been looking for that guy , those bodies would have just drifted away unnoticed . It's horrific to think just how many must have just vanished over the years 😟.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mel b said:

It's like a feckin horror film😟.

If they hadn't been looking for that guy , those bodies would have just drifted away unnoticed . It's horrific to think just how many must have just vanished over the years 😟.

I'd say there's been plenty over the years that went for a swim with concrete boots on as well. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I'd say there's been plenty over the years that went for a swim with concrete boots on as well. 

I know. Its not a very nice thought 😕 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Probably some poor c**t who just received his 10th fixed penalty notice or parking ticket of the month and chucked himself in the drink ! 

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Lord Lucan or shergar....or Elvis, but he works in the chippy?

Yokel 

• Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Have a listen to this....

Watched about 2 mins of it then when he started linking masons and Satanists I stopped .. guys just talking shite 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 23/02/2024 at 18:37, dogmandont said:

I suspect there has being a lot more bodies fished out of the Hudson . 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Chid said:

Watched about 2 mins of it then when he started linking masons and Satanists I stopped .. guys just talking shite 

There maybe no direct link in the lower levels of masonary but at the top they both worship the same entity lucifer

• Haha 1