Tucker carlson interviews putin

5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

No doubt the some countries in the West are in decline, we live in the UK and its changed immeasurably, mainly for the worse.. but we ain't leaving for Russia, and never will...apart from McHull maybe, if he can walk that far! Lol

He will get there in his Dunlop's, through the slop without breaking into a sweat. Lol. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read a good comment earlier which said Tucker should now interview Biden and then we can see the difference between the two leaders, night and day springs to mind.

Our kid was armed forces most of his life and I know he wouldn't be offended by anything mchull has said, in fact I think they would get on. He doesn't go in for all the forces heroe worshipping.....t

The people that tell us that China ,Russia and Iran are a threat ,are the same people that want to flood the west with millions of people from the 3rd world.

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don’t get the anology . You can’t get moved in Thailand and Dubai for Russians, a few years back you didn’t see one !

Cheers.

You go to those countries you mentioned and you can’t get moved for brits aswell yet yous are telling us the uk ain’t that bad compared to Russia 

24 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

No likes left, but a lot of arguments on freedom on this site surround hunting laws, obvious given its a hunting site ..but like you say that affects a tiny proportion of the populate, I'm not sure how many of the people shouting about Russia good UK bad would really like to live there... I'd hazard a guess you've been closer to the border with Russia and for the most sustained time of anyone on here... would you want to live there?

As a place to live for the likes of you, wilf  et al , how you guys live with your own support industry and willingness to adapt it would be amazing in Estonia . 

it’s not too different from the uk infrastructure and industry wise , there’s huge agricultural buildings everywhere. It’s wouldn’t take huge sacrifices to live how you do here . 

for an average uk family though it would be a stretch . 

if you were a 20 year old digitally savvy lad , living in tallin would be a tidy turn out . Work in a modern city with wonderful historical features everywhere, and party like it’s blade 2 on a weekend . 

would definetly recommend tallin for a weekend away for any couple . 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Leave yourself off mate 

Why? Im entitled to my opinion,same as you yeah? Ive worked with countless ex forces lads since I left school in 95,in a few different trades in the Uk and Europe paras,royal marines,a few Aussies and moari lads,even a lad from Algeria over the yrs....all had the same thing in common...not a proper days work in them Stiff,sorry but its the truth...not one of them could be left alone or think for themselves if a problem was to arise...you can have every ticket under the sun to set them up in civvy street...dont mean they have a f***ing clue  how to do the job tidy though pal...few lads I went to school/played rugby with joined up,did a few yrs,come out to be scratching about from job to job for the last 20 yrs or more,with  no real direction in life....sit and listen to the soft cnuts,and they the best thing since sliced bread😂

Out of curiosity,did you join straight up from leaving school? How old was you?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Why? Im entitled to my opinion,same as you yeah? Ive worked with countless ex forces lads since I left school in 95,in a few different trades in the Uk and Europe paras,royal marines,a few Aussies and moari lads,even a lad from Algeria over the yrs....all had the same thing in common...not a proper days work in them Stiff,sorry but its the truth...not one of them could be left alone or think for themselves if a problem was to arise...you can have every ticket under the sun to set them up in civvy street...dont mean they have a f***ing clue  how to do the job tidy though pal...few lads I went to school/played rugby with joined up,did a few yrs,come out to be scratching about from job to job for the last 20 yrs or more,with  no real direction in life....sit and listen to the soft cnuts,and they the best thing since sliced bread😂

Funny mate,one of my very close friends has had an amazing career in the Marines, he came out for a short period and worked with us...he hated it, couldn't get his head around the daily monotomy of site work I think.. coming back from Bristol one night, shit day, soaking wet..he's sat in van in the middle seat between me and my brother, just comes out with "if this is civvy Street, then f**k this".. went back in and only recently retired from the Marines at 45... he's currently on a round the world trip on his yacht with his Norwegian girlfriend, he's relocated to Norway with her.. lives a good life now...but couldn't hack the building game!! Lol

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I can say the total opposite is my experience mate . I work in a forward thinking army of people who constantly deliver high end results in all they do . Shame thats a reflection of yours but I’d hate that to be reflective of the current culture . 

I was 24 mate , made a choice one day at work in a comfortable job staring out over a heather covered hill at the small town I lived in at the time . Is this it ? Is this all I have to look forward to ? 

id spent the previous 8 years ding block paving , groundwork’s , working in textiles and finally in job I despised for a company I hated . 

made the choice in feb was gone by March . Never looked back . 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As a place to live for the likes of you, wilf  et al , how you guys live with your own support industry and willingness to adapt it would be amazing in Estonia . 

it’s not too different from the uk infrastructure and industry wise , there’s huge agricultural buildings everywhere. It’s wouldn’t take huge sacrifices to live how you do here . 

for an average uk family though it would be a stretch . 

if you were a 20 year old digitally savvy lad , living in tallin would be a tidy turn out . Work in a modern city with wonderful historical features everywhere, and party like it’s blade 2 on a weekend . 

would definetly recommend tallin for a weekend away for any couple . 

I've said many times mate, we are so lucky in the part of the country we live, for many reasons..but the costs are getting ridiculous, seriously the amount you need to earn to live a good standard here is crazy... I would leave the UK for a similar venture I have now, perhaps in the future we will...get the kids sorted first..

We love a City break so that may get on the list mate..

17 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

You go to those countries you mentioned and you can’t get moved for brits aswell yet yous are telling us the uk ain’t that bad compared to Russia 

I still don’t get what you mean. 
We’ve always travelled, in fact I think we were the first country to have passports, but Russians weren’t allowed to leave Russia but as soon as they could , they did in great numbers. 
You may think Russia is better than the U K, I don’t, but I respect your opinion so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Cheers.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, paulus said:

He will get there in his Dunlop's, through the slop without breaking into a sweat. Lol. 

unlike this fuvking shithole they have immigration laws you can’t just turn up get everything free like this backwards f***ing country 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

spot on mate even driving the hgv there f***ing useless lol 

most are that use to be told what to do they end up pussy whipped like she’s there sergeant major lol 

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Was that a face to face debate mate? Fair dos..

I think everyone knows that no-one is leaving a western country for a better life in Russia... of they were it would be happening now and it ain't.. 

if I could get container loads of Bensons into Europe at the 13p a packet you can buy a load for in Russia is be out there in a shot, swanning about with a big fur hat and cracking on like Rasputin ! Lol 

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

it’s comical mate look at london million natives f****d off last time i looked moscow wasn’t full a f***ing immigrants 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I still don’t get what you mean. 
We’ve always travelled, in fact I think we were the first country to have passports, but Russians weren’t allowed to leave Russia but as soon as they could , they did in great numbers. 
You may think Russia is better than the U K, I don’t, but I respect your opinion so we will just have to agree to disagree.

Cheers.

What I’m trying to say is Russia is no paradise of dreams and I’m not saying it’s any better than the erupoe/uk but I would argue it’s not much worse of than the Europe/uk  ….Freer more richer and more democratic I’m sure there would be an argument to disagree on that for sure …. 

if Russia was as bad as the western media made out you would see the citizens fleeing in the hundreds of thousands/millions in seeking refuge. 

yes the Russians are travelling to popular destinations my point on that was they weren’t fleeing and seeking refuge 

• Like 2