Tucker carlson interviews putin

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read a good comment earlier which said Tucker should now interview Biden and then we can see the difference between the two leaders, night and day springs to mind.

Our kid was armed forces most of his life and I know he wouldn't be offended by anything mchull has said, in fact I think they would get on. He doesn't go in for all the forces heroe worshipping.....t

The people that tell us that China ,Russia and Iran are a threat ,are the same people that want to flood the west with millions of people from the 3rd world.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

I have just added that to my post Lol

same as when stiff was in afghanistan 

it stopped the heroin drought that the taliban had caused stopping it been grown 

you never  hear what year we stopped trading in it do you i wonder why lol 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

What I’m trying to say is Russia is no paradise of dreams and I’m not saying it’s any better than the erupoe/uk but I would argue it’s not much worse of than the Europe/uk  ….Freer more richer and more democratic I’m sure there would be an argument to disagree on that for sure …. 

if Russia was as bad as the western media made out you would see the citizens fleeing in the hundreds of thousands/millions in seeking refuge. 

yes the Russians are travelling to popular destinations my point on that was they weren’t fleeing and seeking refuge 

I’m sure you’d agree with me that the western msn isn’t to be trusted, but, in my mind, we can also look at alternative media, as you and I obviously do, but Russian, Chinese , North Korean media is so state controlled it’s just propaganda……but we don’t get thrown in jail for watching GB News , do we ? LOL .

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I’m sure you’d agree with me that the western msn isn’t to be trusted, but, in my mind, we can also look at alternative media, as you and I obviously do, but Russian, Chinese , North Korean media is so state controlled it’s just propaganda……but we don’t get thrown in jail for watching GB News , do we ? LOL .

Cheers.

The context is lost mate . 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

but the majority of your countrymen don’t see you as representing them stiff why ain’t you stopping the invasion that’s happening now as we speak 

instead a waiting for a russia that has no intention of ever getting near us 

I may not be representative of the “British people” , I’ve never been in the military , but  I’ve worked along side them in a support role during wars, and I’ve never met a more dedicated , professional bunch of people ! They would call me a “REMF”, and I wouldn’t disagree, but I find it very disrespectful and offensive that anyone would deride a man who would put his life on the line to defend yours.

All kidding aside, I’d rather have Stiffy on my side, ( and we don’t always agree) , than some 5th columnist that hates the country that he has benefited from !

Just my opinion, of course. Others may disagree.

Cheers.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I may not be representative of the “British people” , I’ve never been in the military , but  I’ve worked along side them in a support role during wars, and I’ve never met a more dedicated , professional bunch of people ! They would call me a “REMF”, and I wouldn’t disagree, but I find it very disrespectful and offensive that anyone would deride a man who would put his life on the line to defend yours.

All kidding aside, I’d rather have Stiffy on my side, ( and we don’t always agree) , than some 5th columnist that hates the country that he has benefited from !

Cheers.

We are governed and policed by the very definition of 5th columnists !……go figure ! 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

on what planet has stiff or anyone in the army in the last 30 years put his life on the line for me or you ? lol 

i’m not deriding stiff he has his own mind thinks  he’s doing the right thing and provides for his missus and kids he’s a real man you can’t say otherwise 

but to say he’s put his life on the line for me is just silly talk mate 

youve more chance a getting killed providing for your wife and kids on site then in the british army ffs lol 

7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

100% mate, Sean C off here, Geth off here good friends of mine, both ex servicemen served full careers, a few other lads, marines, good friends of mime...all to a man I trust completely, they have morals and manners that align my own, the type of people I gravitate towards...

I don't believe McHull would talk the way he does on here to their face, not because they're hard or that type of shit, because it's disrespectful...plus he would definitely be told to f**k off...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

We are governed and policed by the very definition of 5th columnists !……go figure ! 

I disagree Wilf. 
5th columnists work in opposition to the elected government, these people ARE the elected government! Not for long, I hasten to add, but the alternative is too frightening.

Cheer.

32 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Agree mate and I wouldn’t be too sure still early days yet the direction it’s heading in we are Probably not too far away  from getting thrown in jail for debating the colour of shite on this forum lol 

Edited by scotty12
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

on what planet has stiff or anyone in the army in the last 30 years put his life on the line for me or you ? lol 

i’m not deriding stiff he has his own mind thinks  he’s doing the right thing and provides for his missus and kids he’s a real man you can’t say otherwise 

but to say he’s put his life on the line for me is just silly talk mate 

youve more chance a getting killed providing for your wife and kids on site then in the british army ffs lol 

Tell me this when he is in the front line and you’re hiding under the table .

Cheers.

4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

100% mate, Sean C off here, Geth off here good friends of mine, both ex servicemen served full careers, a few other lads, marines, good friends of mime...all to a man I trust completely, they have morals and manners that align my own, the type of people I gravitate towards...

I don't believe McHull would talk the way he does on here to their face, not because they're hard or that type of shit, because it's disrespectful...plus he would definitely be told to f**k off...

the way i talk on here ? that’s my opinion mate i don’t change what i think depending on the company i’m in 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Tell me this when he is in the front line and you’re hiding under the table .

Cheers.

lol i’ve looked death in the face more then once chart never shied or worried mate what will be will be 

under a table lol