Charlie got prostate cancer

5 minutes ago, antg said:

thanks. 

ye not the end of the world. i ended up having a bit of a breakdown a few month after being told. me old man, my brother in law also terminal and me. it just all got on top of me.

the minds a cruel thing at times

I can’t imagine what you went through , 

lately I’ve heard a few people say 

you never know what’s round the corner and holiday when you can as working then going home to go back to work next day ain’t no life ! 

An it’s true 

Wish you all the best .

• Like 2

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, even a cancer diagnosis isn't bad enough to save you from conspiracy theories and hatred... wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy doesn't apply then...

Well,...I'm of an age  when Cancer could strike at any moment,..it might already be creeping through my body🤔 Death comes to us all, and unfortunately, when your time is up,...🙄 However,...I

i was diagnosed with prostrate cancer 5 yrs ago, psa test showed me at a score of 6 which according to doctor was alarm bells ringing, after scan and tests was toid i had cancer in 3 spots in the pros

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, grompz said:

i was diagnosed with prostrate cancer 5 yrs ago, psa test showed me at a score of 6 which according to doctor was alarm bells ringing, after scan and tests was toid i had cancer in 3 spots in the prostrate, ended i up in clatterbridge cancer hospital liverpool , the surgeons and nursing staff were superb couldnt speak highly enough of them all.the end result was i had to have a prosectomy,4hr op and brutal but still here 5yrs later, my advice is lads any of you over50 yrs have a psa if you trouble passing urine, trouble starting or stopping, or up at loo afew times in the night,aint slow me down much still hike the lurcher work a couple days a week, and approaching 70 yrs old never say never,8 off us in the ward with it 2of us walked out, atb

My old man had his removed back when I was living in the wye valley , I’ve been back in Dorset since 2018  he’s 77 this year 👍

• Like 2
11 hours ago, comanche said:

Yeh so he deserves  to die of cancer because he didn't  say hello to you.?  . What a sad mentality you have.

No doubt you'll come back at me  with some witty or sarcastic retort  . And  the usual spite-filled cadre of  suspects will do likewise if they can break off from engaging  in their usual  mutual bum licking . 

I wouldn't  bother. You'll be writing it for other people l won't  see it.

I'm off this site , too many cruel , negative thinkers who don't  really give a toss about the image of field sports .

Please enlighten me as to where i said anything about him deserving to die of cancer? Also where i say i have any hatred for him?. Yes in my opinion what he did was out of order but that's my choice to say. 

10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Nah, nothing was humorous and no ones "dealing with it".... I'm not even a royal at all, don't care either way for Charles... a bloke gets kicked off here for being a bit Sarccy to other members, but revelling in someone with cancer is OK... infact applauded... ill call it as I see it mate...bad show imo

The two are not the same, The bloke as you say who kicked off here has been kicked off more times than Madonna has had come back tours. He has been kicked off by several of the mods. He always ends up doing the same thing over and over again. 

2 hours ago, paulus said:

Please enlighten me as to where i said anything about him deserving to die of cancer? Also where i say i have any hatred for him?. Yes in my opinion what he did was out of order but that's my choice to say. 

Where did anyone 'actually' say they wished him dead???  Only that it could be Karma for his past discrepancies, I wouldn't call him a loyal loving husband,someone too look up to like,who puts his children first?,for that 1 reason alone,I will never have any respect for the man or anyone else who behaves the same way,thats just me,I live by my own code of morals...but I wouldn't wish any c**t dead...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

Awful disease but at least Charlie has the best 24hr medical care you can buy and a personal doctor at his beck and call unlike the vast majority of other poor souls who are suffering. 

Awful disease but at least Charlie has the best 24hr medical care we will pay for and a personal doctor at his beck and call unlike the vast majority of other poor souls who are suffering. 

Edited by paddyluke
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Where did anyone 'actually' say they wished him dead???  Only that it could be Karma for his past discrepancies, I wouldn't call him a loyal loving husband,someone too look up to like,who puts his children first?,for that 1 reason alone,I will never have any respect for the man or anyone else who behaves the same way,thats just me,I live by my own code of morals...but I wouldn't wish any c**t dead...

I thought the same. Hence why i answered his post even though he said he was not coming back on,  If i am being honest there are a couple of people out there who. if i thought i could get away with it, would possibly be dead, 

New conspiracy I just read that they have mrna cancer cure, so big ears gets cured then they dish it out world wide lol

It's a mad world out there at the moment 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Chaff said:

New conspiracy I just read that they have mrna cancer cure, so big ears gets cured then they dish it out world wide lol

It's a mad world out there at the moment 

Was reading about the Mnra cancer  "vaccine" last week, but it's not a vaccine as such because someone has to have cancer before they get the vaccine

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Was reading about the Mnra cancer  "vaccine" last week, but it's not a vaccine as such because someone has to have cancer before they get the vaccine

Don't make sense but nothing seems to regarding the covid years, probably another earner for the powers that be.

Another one was that the whole covid thing was a distraction from airplanes spraying us with shit lol

Putin just been interviewed by a big name yank journalist will stir the pot a bit more.

crazy times for sure bb

• Like 1