Got a gig in March with the wife for a rare night out together , I’m not telling you who it is as it’s too embarrassing but a bit of a guilty pleasure . 

like a live band these days when we’re out , not a a concert , just a a band banging away in the corner 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the Mrs out raving last night in Notts at Lovezoo...loads of 50 year old canners there great night great music...

Think I’ve only been to a couple since T in the park finished a few years ago. Took the kids to Kendall Calling a few years ago as someone told me it was family friendly. Wish to fcuk I hadn’t. Pissed

Posted Images

On 27/01/2024 at 10:52, NEWKID said:

Oh and got a stag do in Butlins in March, it's the shit 90s one with Peter Andre, steps etc...I can't get out of it..Mrs has predicted I'll be home after 1 night...I hope she's right lol

I got a stag do in Benidorm not sure if I made the right choice in going yet 🤣

2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I got a stag do in Benidorm not sure if I made the right choice in going yet 🤣

I really can't be assed mate, I'm hoping I'm really ill that weekend tbh... lol

Just now, NEWKID said:

I really can't be assed mate, I'm hoping I'm really ill that weekend tbh... lol

I have always had a good time the three times I been butlins weekenders but that was pre covid lol

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I have always had a good time the three times I been butlins weekenders but that was pre covid lol

Done the shine weekend a few years back, was really good, ocean colour scene, sleeper, shed seven, the bluetones etc...Good music and good piss up. . Just don't fancy all the shit on this one, they're already talking about dressing up...I'm not into all that shit...turning into a grumpy old man! Lol

Download Festival is more my scene, but don't think I'd be able to keep up with the youngsters to be honest. Besides, Download has gone to shit last few years anyway. Must be near fifteen years since I've done a festival.

• Like 1
On 25/01/2024 at 17:22, martyn2233 said:

Well who’s going to a music festival this year I managed to bag 2 tickets Tomorrowland anyone else ??

line up this year 

Done quite few of them over the years.Glasto a few times early/mid 90s,Reading was decent when the branched away from out and out rock,V ,creamfields.Liked the smaller less commercial festivals.Couldnt think of anything worse than getting on it all day,Dancing in warm weather and then trying to sleep in a tent for a weekend.If I go out these days I wanna ve going back to my own bed or a hotel which better be more comfy than my own gaff

On 28/01/2024 at 19:44, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Got a gig in March with the wife for a rare night out together , I’m not telling you who it is as it’s too embarrassing but a bit of a guilty pleasure . 

like a live band these days when we’re out , not a a concert , just a a band banging away in the corner 

On 28/01/2024 at 19:44, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mark Almond?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

Not a festival but as soon as I heard the Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band would be playing at the Stadium of Shite I got my bet on. 1 - 3 to the visitors, Silvio Dante first goal. Just bought the tickets today, thought I'd left it too late but front field standing, just where we like it.

• Like 1