Fight for your country

1 minute ago, WILF said:

For me it’s more than that too, I feel no affiliation to half the people I was meeting towards the end either…..they seem to have fully bought into that nightmare.

This exactly. Bunch of dirty Turks now opened a barber in our village and Joe rakis taken over the greengrocers.....both have a line of customers out the door. This would be fine if it wasn't the same bunch of blokes who rant for hours on end about immigration. When pulled up on it they say 'me not going won't make any difference'. 

No I wouldn't fight for a country that has made it clear that everything about me isn't wanted. 

• Like 9

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, riohog said:

yes  if i was needed i would , but at 70  if they need old fkrs like me  we are in deep  shite   .. 

So would I mate at 72.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Just seen on the news recruitment into the British army is at an all time low. My grandson who is sixteen and is a wirey fit lad wants to go in the army but has been told he needs to put more weight on before they accept him twice he has been to the careers office in Doncaster and has been told he needs to put weight on .

They would probably like him to put a couple of pound of tit meat on and identify as a lollipop, he,d be given his rainbow flag and pink rifle in minutes, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched a video earlier this week, the bloke was saying for every recruit the Army gets to join, Three regular soldiers are leaving. He gave the example of a signals bloke, He had say been in 6 years or more and was now a JNCO, He could get a job at say BAE and earn half  as much again a year. Not have to leave his family for 6 months at a time, Have a lower risk of getting killed and no longer have to live in substandard accommodation, 

Going back to recruitment, CAPITA (yes the ones who also got awarded the PIP and other benefits contracts by the Government) were awarded the contract to recruit for our armed forces at a cost of one point four billion pounds. Since they were awarded the contract they have never reached a single target, This year up to now they were currently at fifty percent, Even an ex armed forces minister admitted that they were called CRAPITA within Whitehall. I will leave you to make your own minds up as to how and why this company with a know tract record of constantly failing to meet its contracted targets was awarded yet another massive contract, 

37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They would probably like him to put a couple of pound of tit meat on and identify as a lollipop, he,d be given his rainbow flag and pink rifle in minutes, 

That's what I was thinking mate maybe if he was a black non binary homosexual they might have accepted him if he go’s on a diet of junk food and just lounges about all day he might get in though joking aside he has started taking supplements to gain the 5 kilos they have told him to put on.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Just how i feel tbh mate feckin sad when you think about.

Like all of you, my immediate ancestors all fought….my grandad in WW1……my dad, 5 of my uncles, my mums dad in WW2.

My mums 2 older sisters were land army girls.

I went to join myself as a junior but an extremely bad (but true) letter from my head of year in school telling them I’d been expelled and everything leading up to it put pay to that.

By the time I was 18 I was too busy earning a living and generally having a good time but I still harboured feelings of deep patriotism and can hand on heart say I’d not have thought twice if it had come to a call up…….but no more, I have been betrayed and abused at every turn by my country and half the people in it to the point that’s it’s not “my country” any more.

Well if “they” want it, let them live in it and they can f***ing reap the whirlwind. 

• Like 4

I wouldn’t fight even if I could My sons are in the forces ones been there since he was 16 he’s 44 some captain or other  I honestly believe he’s brainwashed the other is Navy nuclear sub engineer that’s all I know about him My youngest son done 7 years royal engineers got out and says going in was the worst thing he ever done 

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Like all of you, my immediate ancestors all fought….my grandad in WW1……my dad, 5 of my uncles, my mums dad in WW2.

My mums 2 older sisters were land army girls.

I went to join myself as a junior but an extremely bad (but true) letter from my head of year in school telling them I’d been expelled and everything leading up to it put pay to that.

By the time I was 18 I was too busy earning a living and generally having a good time but I still harboured feelings of deep patriotism and can hand on heart say I’d not have thought twice if it had come to a call up…….but no more, I have been betrayed and abused at every turn by my country and half the people in it to the point that’s it’s not “my country” any more.

Well if “they” want it, let them live in it and they can f***ing reap the whirlwind. 

A member of my family was a WW2 widow with 5 kids. She received a pittance of a pension and was treated like absolute shit when she asked for additional social security.  Coincidentally she had a hole in her roof courtesy of the  luftwaffe during the Manchester and Salford blitz. I remember visiting her when I was 4 in 1954 , the whole street was a bomb site and the hole was still there. All the upstairs rooms and the stairs were ringing wet. She still had to pay rent ffs.

Thanks a lot government and f**k you.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

A member of my family was a WW2 widow with 5 kids. She received a pittance of a pension and was treated like absolute shit when she asked for additional social security.  Coincidentally she had a hole in her roof courtesy of the  luftwaffe during the Manchester and Salford blitz. I remember visiting her when I was 4 in 1954 , the whole street was a bomb site and the hole was still there. All the upstairs rooms and the stairs were ringing wet. She still had to pay rent ffs.

Thanks a lot government and f**k you.

But at least she wasn't speaking German.

Cheers Arry

47 minutes ago, paulus said:

I watched a video earlier this week, the bloke was saying for every recruit the Army gets to join, Three regular soldiers are leaving. He gave the example of a signals bloke, He had say been in 6 years or more and was now a JNCO, He could get a job at say BAE and earn half  as much again a year. Not have to leave his family for 6 months at a time, Have a lower risk of getting killed and no longer have to live in substandard accommodation, 

Going back to recruitment, CAPITA (yes the ones who also got awarded the PIP and other benefits contracts by the Government) were awarded the contract to recruit for our armed forces at a cost of one point four billion pounds. Since they were awarded the contract they have never reached a single target, This year up to now they were currently at fifty percent, Even an ex armed forces minister admitted that they were called CRAPITA within Whitehall. I will leave you to make your own minds up as to how and why this company with a know tract record of constantly failing to meet its contracted targets was awarded yet another massive contract, 

I didn’t pay much attention to it, but there was an mp on the radio yesterday dismissing story’s of national service being brought back and as I tend to believe the opposite of what they say would imaging that would sort out the recruitment issues mmmm 

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

There's a question. Would we be better off if the Germans had won the war? 

In 1939 you’d have said “No”……now, you can’t help but think “Yes” 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

In 1939 you’d have said “No”……now, you can’t help but think “Yes” 

The thing is mate we all believed what we were told back then but there was a lot more about ww2 than a loonatic attempting to conquer Europe, Hitler was a brilliant politician funded by the Bank of England and many of the worlds rich like Henry Ford etc through out the war but as they say the first victim of war is the truth 

• Like 1