Fight for your country

11 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

A member of my family was a WW2 widow with 5 kids. She received a pittance of a pension and was treated like absolute shit when she asked for additional social security.  Coincidentally she had a hole in her roof courtesy of the  luftwaffe during the Manchester and Salford blitz. I remember visiting her when I was 4 in 1954 , the whole street was a bomb site and the hole was still there. All the upstairs rooms and the stairs were ringing wet. She still had to pay rent ffs.

Thanks a lot government and f**k you.

My old man would never buy a poppy.

He volunteered at 16 in 1936, was sent over with the ill prepared BEF to France, got left behind like many others to fight rearguard while lads got off the beach at Dunkirk and was captured.

Spent 5 years in Lamsdorf and at the end, along with all those other lads, was forced to do what is now known as the Long March or Death March.

Walked a 1000km to Germany in the coldest winter for decades in January 1945 and was eventually picked by the Americans.

A jeep they were in hit a land mine and my dads pal was killed and my old man badly wounded, flew him home on a stripped out Dakota (he would never get on a plane again) and when he recovered he naturally said “I want to go home now”

Their answer was “No!”……because he was a volunteer they said he wasn’t allowed to go home.

So, he pretended to be nuts until they slung him out…..not so much as a new suit and a thank you, just a good old fashioned “f**k off” 

I guess some things never change mate.

• Sad 7

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, WILF said:

He volunteered at 16 in 1936, was sent over with the ill prepared BEF to France, got left behind like many others to fight rearguard while lads got off the beach at Dunkirk and was captured.

Spent 5 years in Lamsdorf and at the end, along with all those other lads, was forced to do what is now known as the Long March or Death March.

Walked a 1000km to Germany in the coldest winter for decades in January 1945 and was eventually picked by the Americans.

A jeep they were in hit a land mine and my dads pal was killed and my old man badly wounded, flew him home on a stripped out Dakota (he would never get on a plane again) and when he recovered he naturally said “I want to go home now”

Their answer was “No!”……because he was a volunteer they said he wasn’t allowed to go home.

So, he pretended to be nuts until they slung him out…..not so much as a new suit and a thank you, just a good old fashioned “f**k off” 

f**k me mate that's shit...

55 minutes ago, WILF said:

There are some  pretty damning vids popping up on youtube from ex service men that are commenting on how poorly they have been treated since leaving the service and how they would never re enlist. 

With regard your comments on the poppy another shocking thing is the RBL have over 70 million quid in their account at anyone time just imagine how many ex-service personnel and their families that could help?    

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

There's a question. Would we be better off if the Germans had won the war? 

So you would be happy if Hypothetically Russia invaded the UK and you had to speak Russian. Then had to go and fight for Russia or having a little stay in a Gulag. Slave in your own country not for me I would fight.

I also don't believe it would be the Germany we see today.

Cheers Arry

i wouldnot get sent as i suffer from mental health issues,but id go to protect my family,i would not want my kids going,and if they tried to send me over the wall at a machine gun id shoot the c**t that ordered me to do it i wouldnot like to be run by russia they aint human

34 minutes ago, Arry said:

So you would be happy if Hypothetically Russia invaded the UK and you had to speak Russian. Then had to go and fight for Russia or having a little stay in a Gulag. Slave in your own country not for me I would fight.

Cheers Arry

You are putting words in my mouth there mate. I asked a question that's all. I also accept the Germany we see today would have been different  from the one Hitler would have created. All I know is that the UK  is the poor man of Europe....pay, health, education, pensions housing costs  just do not compare with other developed countries. 

Personally I may not have thrived very well under Hitlers UK. One of my granny's was Jewish and my grandad was of gypsy traveller blood. Not a recipe for a long life under the fuhrer.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

You are putting words in my mouth there mate. I asked a question that's all. I also accept the Germany we see today would have been different  from the one Hitler would have created. All I know is that the UK  is the poor man of Europe....pay, health, education, pensions housing costs  just do not compare with other developed countries. 

Personally I may not have thrived very well under Hitlers UK. One of my granny's was Jewish and my grandad was of gypsy traveller blood. Not a recipe for a long life under the fuhrer.

And a lefty….f**k me mate, you’d have been up the chimney before you could say “comrade Corbyn” ! Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

And a lefty….f**k me mate, you’d have been up the chimney before you could say “comrade Corbyn” ! Lol 

Don't worry mate. I would bequeath you a lampshade .

• Haha 1

If you are into this stuff, you will find parallel after parallel between the methods employed by the Nazi regime and the methods being employed today by our own governments.

State rules on Speech, literature, art, broadcast and film, state monitoring, checkpoints, media created to reinforce “the message”, a skint economy turning to conflict as a means of diversion and production, using those conflicts to grab land……it’s all there in plain sight.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

If you are into this stuff, you will find parallel after parallel between the methods employed by the Nazi regime and the methods being employed today by our own governments.

State rules on Speech, literature, art, broadcast and film, state monitoring, checkpoints, media created to reinforce “the message”, a skint economy turning to conflict as a means of diversion and production, using those conflicts to grab land……it’s all there in plain sight.

And a very pissed off populace. If there's a serious recession watch out for civil unrest

• Like 1

Do we think all this talk of war in a US & UK election year is any coincidence when status quo party’s seem to be bang in trouble ?……..

”run to what you know” ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might? 

The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'?

Or the same elites that tell us china are the new bogey men, while making us reliant on China. 

Invasion by Russia 🤣. Three quarters of a million Africans and Muslims paddled across the channel last year.....and we are worrying about Putin invading 🤣

5 billion in military aid to Ukraine in 2 years when there isn't a single navy vessel patroling the channel and securing our southern border. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7
13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might? 

The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'?

Or the same elites that tell us china are the new bogey men, while making us reliant on China. 

Invasion by Russia 🤣. Three quarters of a million Africans and Muslims paddled across the channel last year.....and we are worrying about Putin invading 🤣

5 billion in military aid to Ukraine in 2 years when there isn't a single navy vessel patroling the channel and securing our southern border. 

Because the question was would you fight for your country.

I said Hypothetically Russia that all.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1