Mad malicious women.

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Some fellas like jealous women it makes them feel wanted.....personally i cant stand them it shows the feeble insecurity that comes with low confidence i like strong confident women just as long as they aint got a screw loose or it starts getting dangerous.

I think most jelous women same as most jelous blokes are untrustworthy c**ts who given the opportunity would be up to no good.Thats why they get jelous,because they think whoever they are with have the same mindset or will behave the same way as they would given half a chance.

• Like 5

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been married 28 yr and get along with my mrs, don’t chase other fluff about like a demented perv, my family’s my main priority but I do have hobbies that me n boy do together , the girls do girl shit,

One word....'f***ing Tards'...I know enough lads who live  like that...Ive never understood why anyone would put up with that sort of behaviour in a relationship?...there aint a piece of pussy anywher

It's much more widespread than abusive men. Abusive men are very very rare. Yet we all know loads of blokes who are kept away from their kids and lied about. In fact it's a pleasant surprise when you

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, downsouth said:

I think most jelous women same as most jelous blokes are untrustworthy c**ts who given the opportunity would be up to no good.Thats why they get jelous,because they think whoever they are with have the same mindset or will behave the same way as they would given half a chance.

Quite possibly,it would make sense.........in any area of life jealousy is a horrible trait.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Quite possibly,it would make sense.........in any area of life jealousy is a horrible trait.

She did indeed have a horrible jealous streak , not me I’m not that type of man and like to think I’m pretty secure in that way 

she also cheated , was envious of anyone else who was doing better and had more about them and tried to drive a wedge through me and my family .

hindsight’s a wonderful thing and I question what I was thinking but everything happen for a reason I suppose 

14 hours ago, mackem said:

I knew a Scottish guy years ago,he had been glassed in the face and had decent scars,I thought maybe from a pub fight in the UK as he loved a drink,turned out a Thai bar-girl had inflicted them.

they're not so noticeable now

• Haha 3
21 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I get very jealous of anyone that owns a mini digger .

Most blokes want a bigger todger,  not me , I'd rather have a tiny todger , and a mini digger.  

• Haha 6
On 25/01/2024 at 18:09, WILF said:

Seeing as you and Gnasher (and probably a couple of others) have been door men, you must have seen some sights in you time with birds out of control ?

I know the old argument about hitting birds and all that but if a bird is acting like a bloke surely all the rules go out the window ?

Pal of mine ended up having a few days in Snaresbrook after a bird tried to bottle him across the head at the bar one night and he laid her out with a right cross ! Lol 

In those circumstances I personally think he was well within his rights. 

When I worked the doors , every woman got treated like a lady , right up to the point that they take a punch at you .  Then they leave like a bloke.

My mate worked the doors for 20 years , and he only got knocked out once . He got knocked out by a drunk young woman with a lump of lead in a handbag . She then threw the bag through a huge plate glass window . When the police turned up , an inspector was with them . She started screaming that her dad was also a police officer ( turns out he really was a police officer ), and would do all of the other police officers.   The inspector said " oh really , whats his name ? " , then  called her dad and got him out of bed , and her dad had to drive to the club , and pay for the damage , and made her apologise to my mate.

You get some funny old nights on the doors.

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, mel b said:

I get very jealous of anyone that owns a mini digger .

Most blokes want a bigger todger,  not me , I'd rather have a tiny todger , and a mini digger.  

What size would make you happy?😁

50 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Mini digger obvs...

Any size would do . I'd trundle to work on it at 1mph every morning , sticking my fingers up at all the peasants that didn't own a mini digger 😁.

• Haha 3

I could give many examples but not in the serious context of the original of the thread. Found out at a relatively young age that they are crazy in direct proportion to how beautiful they are. Beautiful women exist in a bubble of privilege.  How much of the crazy you are prepared to put up with depends on how much you need to enjoy their beauty. And for how long. The thing is though, I see many men these days having their lives being dictated to by ugly pig dogs! Yes, love is blind but come on, show some ambition and there is a Spec Savers on every highstreet. 

Edited by eastcoast
spelling
2 hours ago, eastcoast said:

I could give many examples but not in the serious context of the original of the thread. Found out at a relatively young age that they are crazy in direct proportion to how beautiful they are. Beautiful women exist in a bubble of privilege.  How much of the crazy you are prepared to put up with depends on how much you need to enjoy their beauty. And for how long. The thing is though, I see many men these days having their lives being dictated to by ugly pig dogs! Yes, love is blind but come on, show some ambition and there is a Spec Savers on every highstreet. 

sexy-pig-pig.gif.7b0a3259779eebdafe94442b78554e39.gif

• Haha 1