Mad malicious women.

Women are to masculine these days an dont know there place,thinking they can do what men do an better.

Feminine women are hard to come by these days,id take a genuine traditional woman who half decent rather that a "boss" babe whos gorgeous.

Men are sometimes to blame too,but im blaming the internet for the ruinstion of soceity.

• Like 6

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been married 28 yr and get along with my mrs, don’t chase other fluff about like a demented perv, my family’s my main priority but I do have hobbies that me n boy do together , the girls do girl shit,

One word....'f***ing Tards'...I know enough lads who live  like that...Ive never understood why anyone would put up with that sort of behaviour in a relationship?...there aint a piece of pussy anywher

It's much more widespread than abusive men. Abusive men are very very rare. Yet we all know loads of blokes who are kept away from their kids and lied about. In fact it's a pleasant surprise when you

Posted Images

Last year a few of us booked a few days fishing just local so I booked one of the lads on a swim i should of known given how many times a day she rings him asking  what time you home and all rest of it his reply when I told him im not allowed to stay out all night Mrs doesn't like it he must be nearly 30 I was speechless I couldn't live like that I come and go as I please as she does 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Women are to masculine these days an dont know there place,thinking they can do what men do an better.

Feminine women are hard to come by these days,id take a genuine traditional woman who half decent rather that a "boss" babe whos gorgeous.

Men are sometimes to blame too,but im blaming the internet for the ruinstion of soceity.

Most young women can't make a meal from scratch and more men are house husbands because women are more career driven than a lot of men theses days  covered in tattoos and lips like a mallard and they still think there all that 

• Sad 1

It's the ones that confiscate the beard conditioner, say NO to getting the 2nd sleeve tattoo, and hide the david Lloyd  gym membership card ,only let you have 1hr an evening on the ps5 ,cruel bitches !🤣

The modern man🤣 !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

It's the ones that confiscate the beard conditioner, say NO to getting the 2nd sleeve tattoo, and hide the david Lloyd  gym membership card ,only let you have 1hr an evening on the ps5 ,cruel bitches !🤣

The modern man🤣 !!!!!

I saw a few of those masculine-feminine women today when I was getting my Botox done,they turn my stomach.

EFB81924-6820-4006-A93F-64320652DBF2.jpeg

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

It's surprising how many do that  then tell any cnut that will listen that your a shite dad ect and courts always side with them fecking cranks 

My own experience there was 2 court cases both about the kids n both went my way she was also caught out lying aswell as providing edited recordings of me of which there was literally 100s which I requested the unedited versions confidentially which waa refused but the main ones allowed which showed them in a totally different light and not even her i was talking to in the main one she used.

She also provided false evidence of a lady I was in a relationship with along with encrypted photos of her with accusations that I was having an affair while me n the ex was together were as I'd met this girl 2 years after we finished and had proof but the court wasn't interested either way but it ruined this relationship for me and the point is the court shouldn't have even allowed this evidence to have been submitted as even if I had had an affair which I hadn't it wouldn't of made me a bad dad.

Yes it went my way but but came at a huge price not just financially but emotionally and what I missed out on my kids n still continue to do n 2 years on she is still very bitter and uses the boys as weapons and still the court was very lenient with her  and and as said on a previous thread it is going bad again..

• Sad 4

Been married 28 yr and get along with my mrs, don’t chase other fluff about like a demented perv, my family’s my main priority but I do have hobbies that me n boy do together , the girls do girl shit, I think people try to follow the crowd/ instagram shit every meal out, event, every occasion turns into a instagram/ social media  photo shoot, girl looks like Kim c**t kardashian tits n minge hanging out all areas, orange tan, pouting, the bloke not wanting to act normal comes sliding across the floor doing a cripp c**t walk , tattooed hands, got the ridiculous haircut like the barbers sprayed Matt black paint around a open faced moped helmet, obviously just back from the gym, tight trousers too short for him with no socks and pair of slip ons.Then when the nights over he grabs his mrs in her diamond sequins dress and they drive off in a 2003 yaris

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Were you getting a “trout pout” Mac ? 

CECE6A5C-ED2B-47B8-A3A2-B6CD785EE980.jpeg.cddb72fffd8293c90b618f4b23577534.jpeg

Cheers.

No mate,just Botox (NO Jukel DONT get excited I said BOTOX not BUTTOCKS) 60 in a couple of years Charts,like an old house needing a bit of upkeep and TLC.

i believe this generation are different, When i married my Mrs i was still in the forces, We got married in the July, I got posted to Germany a month later. We got a married quarter in the December, She flew over in December, In January i got sent out on deployment for 6 weeks. I was away up to nine months of the year, Now she had never been abroad before this, So there she was in a strange Country on her own with a young kid for months on end, Yes she would have the odd moan but that's only to be expected, Fast forward to one of my sons girlfriends that he has two kids with and she is one evil selfish c**t that will use the kids as weapon without a thought She seriously has a problem, Well she has with me Lol, 

3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Been married 28 yr and get along with my mrs, don’t chase other fluff about like a demented perv, my family’s my main priority but I do have hobbies that me n boy do together , the girls do girl shit, I think people try to follow the crowd/ instagram shit every meal out, event, every occasion turns into a instagram/ social media  photo shoot, girl looks like Kim c**t kardashian tits n minge hanging out all areas, orange tan, pouting, the bloke not wanting to act normal comes sliding across the floor doing a cripp c**t walk , tattooed hands, got the ridiculous haircut like the barbers sprayed Matt black paint around a open faced moped helmet, obviously just back from the gym, tight trousers too short for him with no socks and pair of slip ins. Then when the nights over he grabs his mrs in her diss as mind sequins dress and the drive off in a 2003 yaris

Couple of young lads in work reckon they're hairless from the eyebrows down, Waxed and shaved. I've told both the the cnuts numerous times they're ball less as well. Bunch of fcuking fannies. 

Where have all the hairy holed real men went. 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

No mate,just Botox (NO Jukel DONT get excited I said BOTOX not BUTTOCKS) 60 in a couple of years Charts,like an old house needing a bit of upkeep and TLC.

Was 71 a couple of weeks ago and had my yearly medical yesterday; all fine.

Got my dental check tomorrow, still got all my teeth  except one that got snapped, not expecting any problems.

Ive got a kind of “lived in face” and bald as a coot, so I’d just be wasting money on any attempts at beautification ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Couple of young lads in work reckon they're hairless from the eyebrows down, Waxed and shaved. I've told both the the cnuts numerous times they're ball less as well. Bunch of fcuking fannies. 

Where have all the hairy holed real men went. 

Exactly drive poof machines electric cars, have to have a day off work on thier birthday and put the event all over social media as if some c**t wants to see a pic of a birthday bash, must walk the cockapoo on Sunday in the park with a faggot coat on it

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Was 71 a couple of weeks ago and had my yearly medical yesterday; all fine.

Got my dental check tomorrow, still got all my teeth  except one that got snapped, not expecting any problems.

Ive got a kind of “lived in face” and bald as a coot, so I’d just be wasting money on any attempts at beautification ! LOL !

Cheers.

You still look cool as f**k though.

• Haha 1