Mad malicious women.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

Your becoming quite homophobic Jukel,heaven forbid a Syrian or Nigerian transsexual ever accidentally bumps into you in one of the “young men,but not poofter” clubs you frequent nowadays.

He’s in there in leather chaps, lulling them into a coma with tales of bad bosses and the good old days at Greenham Common ! Lol 

• Haha 2

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been married 28 yr and get along with my mrs, don’t chase other fluff about like a demented perv, my family’s my main priority but I do have hobbies that me n boy do together , the girls do girl shit,

One word....'f***ing Tards'...I know enough lads who live  like that...Ive never understood why anyone would put up with that sort of behaviour in a relationship?...there aint a piece of pussy anywher

It's much more widespread than abusive men. Abusive men are very very rare. Yet we all know loads of blokes who are kept away from their kids and lied about. In fact it's a pleasant surprise when you

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

He’s in there in leather chaps

Brriiiing,Brriiiinggg Mrs Jukel answers the doorbell

Me)Hello Mrs Jukel,is Jukel in,we are supposed to be going doing manly things today like salmon fishing and suchlike stuff.

Mrs J)Oh,sorry,he decided to go down the “young men,but not poofters” club with the “Chaps”.

• Haha 3
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

He’s in there in leather chaps, lulling them into a coma with tales of bad bosses and the good old days at Greenham Common ! Lol 

There’s times you crack me up, Wilfy lad ! LOL !

Cheers.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I think it’s an expansive question…..and I think in its simplest form it’s a case of people doing things too quick, too young in many cases.

People do stuff before they grow up….and that gives rise to childish (and in many cases increasing nasty) behaviour.

Its like how many jealous people do you come across in the world ?….but the reality is, if someone’s going to f**k off then they are going to f**k off….why worry ? 

It took me one bird when I was 16/17 to get the measure of lunatic birds and I did what any sane person would do and f****d her off…..what I didn’t do was go making the same mistake again which I also think happens a lot.

How many people do you see that seem to go from one wreck of a relationship to another, time after time ?……it’s like “learn a f***ing lesson” !

But the reality is probably they are just a f**k wit too and I’m a big believer in like attracts like.

Then you see them going off and having kids and your like “what made you think that was a good idea” ? 

Childish decisions by people who have not had a chance to grow up.

All of that is of course massive and harsh generalisations, sometimes things just don’t work but that imho is a different thing……when it comes to loons, surely you must have half a clue 6 or 8 months into a relationship ?…..if you have been about a bit it ain’t that hard to spot a horrible c**t.

If you ain’t f****d them off or worse gone and had kids with them by then, then it’s your own fault. 

I think young men can’t really see what the girlfriends like tbf, aslong she’s got fake lips and eye lashes they run along with it, it not always the girl’s fault mind some blokes are a totall pain in the arse, the young lads with me most drink, drugs, gamble, smoke etc not exactly good fellas. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, mackem said:

Your becoming quite homophobic Jukel,heaven forbid a Syrian or Nigerian transsexual ever accidentally bumps into you in one of the “young men,but not poofter” clubs you frequent nowadays.

I specified poofters not transsexuals. Transsexuals from any ethnic or religious background  are welcome under our inclusion and diversity policy.

I'm serious,it's a boxing club. Boxercise in my case.

Think about it.

Edited by jukel123
  • Sad 1

Here's a shocking scenario from the olden days " when I were a lad".

You got married around 20 or 21. I was 22 almost on the shelf.Lol

You had very little sexual experience.

Your intended should have even less sexual experience and should be virgo intacta. Otherwise she was second hand goods.

Orgasms were something  men had and fell asleep.

Men worked. Women stayed home and looked after the kids.

It worked for my generation.

Take the piss if you want, but look at the number of f****d up relationships and worse,f****d up kids there are nowadays.

• Like 10
25 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Here's a shocking scenario from the olden days " when I were a lad".

You got married around 20 or 21. I was 22 almost on the shelf.Lol

You had very little sexual experience.

Your intended should have even less sexual experience and should be virgo intacta. Otherwise she was second hand goods.

Orgasms were something  men had and fell asleep.

Men worked. Women stayed home and looked after the kids.

It worked for my generation.

Take the piss if you want, but look at the number of f****d up relationships and worse,f****d up kids there are nowadays.

Different times mate, you got on with it and made the best of things….like grown ups ! 

Different times the last few decades mate. 

• Like 1

The secret to a happy relationship,  is understanding that all women are mental . You just need to find one that operates at a level of mental that you can tolerate , and marry that one 👍.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I had a couple of casual lads in working for me once, on the way home one of thems birds was phoning and phoning, nagging the f***ing granny out of him about everything from fish fingers to kids nappies and he was like a little school boy.

She must have phoned him 15 times in a hour and half journey.

I said to him “f***ing hell mate, that all sounds like a pile of shit” and he said “She gets really angry and jealous and sometimes she tells me the kids ain’t mine !!” 

I said “How old are you son ?”

28 says matey !!…….

How many kids you got ?

2 he says !

How old is your bird ?

Shes 20 says matey ! 

What do you say to that ??

Fuckwits attracting fuckwits !…..a grown bloke wrapping himself round a kid and them both believing that a relationship is about controlling abusive behaviour because that’s what they watched on the telly !……all you can do is shake your head. 

One word....'f***ing Tards'...I know enough lads who live  like that...Ive never understood why anyone would put up with that sort of behaviour in a relationship?...there aint a piece of pussy anywhere that would make me go back for second's ... f**k that for a game of cards...

Pack the bags time and adiós....I wouldn't give a f**k how much I stood too lose....easy come,easy go...walk away all day..

The Most important thing in a relationship Imo next to Trust... is Respect....You keep your f***ing hands off each other,and always show a united front...Then all the shitty bits and  everything else life throws at you ...You can overcome👍

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

One word....'f***ing Tards'...I know enough lads who live  like that...Ive never understood why anyone would put up with that sort of behaviour in a relationship?...there aint a piece of pussy anywhere that would make me go back for second's ... f**k that for a game of cards...

Pack the bags time and adiós....I wouldn't give a f**k how much I stood too lose....easy come,easy go...walk away all day..

The Most important thing in a relationship Imo next to Trust... is Respect....You keep your f***ing hands off each other,and always show a united front...Then all the shitty bits and  everything else life throws at you ...You can overcome👍

Nail on the head mate ! 

12 minutes ago, dodger said:

The worst type are those that use children as weapons and narsasists

It's surprising how many do that  then tell any cnut that will listen that your a shite dad ect and courts always side with them fecking cranks 

My Mrs can't stand lads who are pussy whipped 🤣.when their mrs's ring em in pub and they tuck tail and say they've got to go she proper takes piss.but when was young apprentice used to work with a guy be about 40 at time nice quiet bloke but he came in regular with black eyes etc.so asked lad I was working with at time if he liked a scrap or something when pissed he just said his mrs knocks fxxk outta him.seen his mrs big fat lass anyway ended up workin wi him in my second year and he said he she always battered him he never hit her back and [BANNED TEXT] I asked why he didn't leave he said everytime he said he was goin she said he wunt see his kids again and she'd tell police he beat her amongst other things poor guy was terrified said soon as kids wer old enough to make there own choice he was off always hoped he did.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3