Anyone seen The Minkman and his lurchers on youtube

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never tell the man who is doing it that it can't be done. 

I will say that these guys and I’m saying a lot of them are sorely missed on this forum because of the interest they promote with subjects that we might not have any knowledge about. Jok.

Think it was when people tried telling him how it should be done lol 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Black neck said:

Alas I taught young Joseph the hand catching and in return he taught me how 2 lamp rats with monitor lizards 

I used a king cobra once whilst ferreting with my beddy whippet out come wasn't of the same effect and me and mo ended up in intensive care we had a good bag though 300 rabbits 2 hare and alas the beddys were done for at the end of the day 

• Like 1
On 05/01/2024 at 18:22, dodger said:

Yep well done to him not many get to do that do they

Just had a look he's got over a million subscribers he must be doing well from that plus looks like he's sponcerd from outdoor gear..

Yes definitely very knowledgeable on the minky ,rather him than me it's bad enough getting a stray nip off the ferrets let alone them mink lol

It's not actually that difficult, there's a guy local that trains otters as mink are not allowed being invasive anyroad he  works them on trout and mallard and also 2 ground on fox and pig it's amazing 2 see 

• Haha 1

i heard the Minkman's minks got out and he couldn't catch them due to having no fingers on his hands. He is still seen scurrying around from time to time in the scrub trying to pick up the escapees, to no avail.😒 This might be just a rumour though.

3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

i heard the Minkman's minks got out and he couldn't catch them due to having no fingers on his hands. He is still seen scurrying around from time to time in the scrub trying to pick up the escapees, to no avail.😒 This might be just a rumour though.

Dunt be facetious 

was  a time when he was convinced terriers were usleless for catching and we have had some heated discussions And I sent him a couple of videos of the educational kind of terriers on rats haha. he has seen the error of his and we get on fine now. but he gets out and has a go making a living out of it and feeding his familly.

• Like 1