Kids attacked near school

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

11 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

The rioting 

Of course it did, it'll take much much more by lots more people but like I said a while ago momentum is building in Ireland.

Folks just need to start taking their anger to the ballot box as well as the streets and I do believe that they will. 

10 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

All the best with them whatever you get up to. There will be another runner in your kennel before you know it! Lol 

I’ll never have another runner mate, the terrain just don’t suit how I like to lamp dogs.

Its all tiny 4 acre fields, rushes and blocks of forestry….I couldn’t have anything I liked and it wouldn’t be fair to them if I did. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, WILF said:

Because all this lark was making me feel a bit depressed I just watched an episode of Clarissa & The countryman…..great seeing the old girl but now I’m not sure if I feel more of less happy ?

Anyway, daughter is picking up her new pup at the weekend so that’s got me in that nice “new pup” mood.

I tend to watch episodes of Jack Hargreaves out of town just to settle my mind on all the madness of what's going off in the UK and beyond and reading a decent book. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I tend to watch episodes of Jack Hargreaves out of town just to settle my mind on all the madness of what's going off in the UK and beyond and reading a decent book. 

Yep, I can understand that mate, used to watch it al the time when I was a kid so thanks for the reminder…I’ll be doing a few of those as well.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Derrydave said:

Unbelievable Eddie im starting to wonder is the lunatic related to the injured kids

That was my first guess when the story broke, but don't know. Could be some sort of connection, or totally random. Be a while before they reveal the full story

Maybe that's how they knew it wasn't terrorist related, just an hour after the incident. Just speculation

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Not sure how much of this is true, but not a bit surprised, if it is

VM.TIKTOK.COM

Shocking developments have come to light on the poor little 5 year old girl stabbed last...

I also heard this but cant confirm,iv no words for leo an that scumbag harris,but il put a wager on its 100percent true,poor wee girl an family

• Like 4