Kids attacked near school

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame the same couldnt be said for all those bypassers and big burly builders that  stood by and filmed Lee Rigby having his head hacked off🤔...the moment that happened...This country died a death..an

Simple as this lads being politically correct and leaving the gardai deal with it protective scum and government won't listen then something has to be done,historically in Ireland oppressed people res

No its not, its showing the c**ts in charge that the natives have had enough, if the government wont sort it then the people will at street level

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Derrydave said:

That prob right but then there probably twice as many people living in london than we have in ireland as a whole.

I know that mate, I said a while back Ireland would be swamped by immigrants by percenage due to the fact that Ireland is so sparsely populated

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Seen on another site Irelands immigrant population is already higher percentage wise than the uk, dont know if its right.

UK around 15% , Ireland around 17% .

London has around 9 million people Ireland has around 5 million.

• Like 3

There was some mad lefty woman on the news this morning saying we should give the Elgin Marbles back to Greece “ to atone for our imperial past” ! 
When did we colonise Greece?

As far as I know, we freed them from the Ottoman Empire during the fist world war, and freed them from nazi occupation during the Second World War !

The sad thing is, no one tried to put her right.

They are rewriting history and no one is fighting back….  
Cheers.

• Like 2

Because all this lark was making me feel a bit depressed I just watched an episode of Clarissa & The countryman…..great seeing the old girl but now I’m not sure if I feel more of less happy ?

Anyway, daughter is picking up her new pup at the weekend so that’s got me in that nice “new pup” mood.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Because all this lark was making me feel a bit depressed I just watched an episode of Clarissa & The countryman…..great seeing the old girl but now I’m not sure if I feel more of less happy ?

Anyway, daughter is picking up her new pup at the weekend so that’s got me in that nice “new pup” mood.

WWW.RTE.IE

The Dáil has heard that illegal checkpoints were set up by protestors who gathered in Co...

this might cheer you up wilf

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Another Terrier Wilf? Or a runner?😁

53 minutes ago, steve t said:
WWW.RTE.IE

The Dáil has heard that illegal checkpoints were set up by protestors who gathered in Co...

this might cheer you up wilf

Someone once told me that it was a staunchly republican area up there ?….I’ve been through it and it’s a nice spot, be interesting to see how it pans out mate 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

What colours the pup 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2